So whose lives don't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavLancer

This aint fertilizer
I've got a few ideas. The Irish of course, though I'm part Irish. Its not whether you are Irish or not its the principle of the thing. White males. I won't go into that further as its been covered in another thread. White Irish males please turn yourselves in for eradication procedures. The French. I don't even think I need to explain myself here. The Chinese. Well there's so bloody many of them that the total value of any one is practically insignificant.

Any more?

All lives matter. (That answer was expected, wasn't it?)

That's pretty general. Besides, its been established that its wrong in another thread. See: "All lives matter is wrong" Take an anthax bacteria. Kill em all I say. Its just a short jump to people with anthrax...

But we both know that when "All lives matter" is called "wrong" in the other thread (and I agree that the reasoning there is silly), then people are referring to "All lives matter" as a slogan-response to "Black Lives Matter", not as a general phrase.

"Kill em all" as fine with me too though.

Your life is too complex. All lives simply don't matter. Now, lets see who gets offed. Any ideas?

Think of the benefits for the Earth of offing, say, 7 billion people. Bye bye polution, no need for nuclear war or Lebenstraum, clean water and lots of food for everyone. Who could be against these things? (Other than the 7 billion for purely selfish reasons)

Last edited:
All lives matter. Some lives matter for extermination others for perpetuation but all lives matter 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom