Sojourner Truth (converted to .zip)

Sojourner Truth : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead. 2022-07-26

Huzzah! I've been waiting for her for a long time. but what is a good title for her?

I'll Download after I get WinAce.

Nice, but isnt she a bit dark? I mean, difficult to see the face... or is that only the preview? :hmm:

Anyway, she looks great. :goodjob:

I put Queen into a swahili language translotor and got "Kwini". Thats is what I'm using.

Also, whata re you planning to use as a UU? And what about Traits? And a City List?

:goodjob: R8XFT
I will certainly replace my Zulu leader by yours ...
Thanx
:goodjob:

Goldflash said:
I put Queen into a swahili language translotor and got "Kwini". Thats is what I'm using.

Also, whata re you planning to use as a UU? And what about Traits? And a City List?

I kind of made up a unit - I used the Zulu king unit graphics and called it a "Mdoezi," which is Swahili for "Scout" and made it able to move 3 spaces per turn, ignoring all movement costs. I chose expansionist and commercial for the traits (no particular reason; I think expansionist got in there because of the Mdoezi and commercial - well, because I hadn't got another civ in the mod that had this combination of traits :p !)

As for a city list, here goes:

Zanzibar
Mombassa
Malindi
Pemba
Kilwa
Mafia
Gedi
Lamu
Nungwi
Makunduchi
Kizimkazi
Brava
Sofala
Dar Es Salaam
Bumbwini
Mahonda
Pate
Mogadishu
Baraawe
Merca
Banaadir City
Kisumu
Laikipia
Nakuru
Bamburi
Shanzu
Nyali
Kikambala
Vipingo
Eldoret
Masai Mara
Kyloa

Goldflash said:
I dunno if I liek that UU.. but.. what are ya gunna do?

Think of another one then ;) !!

It's only what I'm using when I play the game with the Swahili in it. I know you're looking at doing an African mod - use the leaderhead by all means and have another choice of UU. Utahjazz7 did a Lion Warrior to replace swordsmen - that wouldn't be a bad choice....

Not just an Africanmod... I havn't offically released this but I'm goign to tell it to you and anyone else who reads this: My next project is the 'EuroAfrican Mod!' Tada! It will amke use of Five Culture groups.. African, Mediterrainian, Mid-East, Western Europe, and of course Eastern Europe.

Is your mod going to be over a number of eras, or concentrating on one era? I was going to do more or less the same thing with the cultures, but just have it over the ancient era.

Dinga Cisse will be available soon, so you'll be able to use him as well :) .

wow thats really good

She's a beauty! :goodjob: Thanks.

Really great, as for traits, agricultural is a must, and for a second one, religous is a good fit, but if you dont want another agricultural/religous civ, then replace religouswith expansionistic or industrious, copies of the Mayan and Dutch, but pretty much every trait has been paired with agricultural. As for UU, try a spearman, much like the the Impi, with the the stats, 2/2/1 as opposed to the Impi, which is 1/2/2 called a Masai Hunter/Warrior/Herdsman or whatever you want to call it.

GrandSultan said:
As for UU, try a spearman, much like the the Impi, with the the stats, 2/2/1 as opposed to the Impi, which is 1/2/2 called a Masai Hunter/Warrior/Herdsman or whatever you want to call it.

That's a nice idea, although I would like something different to spearmen, so as to not be too much like the Zulus.

There is an African Plumed Spearman that could be the Masai Hunter.
I also read that ther was a special all Swhalili British Rifle Unit, but I couldn't find any pictures. :/

Top Bottom