I am trying to fix an issue with Community Call to Power. After a certain number of spies (6~8) the game seems to be unable to handle them anymore, which causes the Espionage Overview to stop working and any save games afterward to corrupt. I've been wondering if there is a hard-coded limit to the number of spies that can be gained before this issue occurs.
Is there a way to fix this limitation? Is there already a mod that handles this situation already? Any information would be much appreciated!

After a certain number of spies (6~8) the game seems to be unable to handle them anymore, which causes the Espionage Overview to stop working and any save games afterward to corrupt. I've been wondering if there is a hard-coded limit to the number of spies that can be gained before this issue occurs.
Vox Populi has much more than 6 spies, not sure how the game is unable to handle them if CCTP uses the Whoward's DLL just as Vox Populi does... perhaps the DLL version is outdated?

I recall the DLL would assign spies new names based on other civs if all the names in the spy list for that civ was taken.

Vox Populi has much more than 6 spies, not sure how the game is unable to handle them if CCTP uses the Whoward's DLL just as Vox Populi does... perhaps the DLL version is outdated?

I recall the DLL would assign spies new names based on other civs if all the names in the spy list for that civ was taken.
Turns out it is a specific file under Vox Populi. I've made the necessary changes to limit the feature bleed and added credits for the team to my edit. It was an issue with the EspionageOverview.xml that was causing the issue. Thank you for the information!

Top Bottom