Songhai Spearman

JTitan

Warlord
Finished the Songhai Spearman with civ 5 animations.

I would like to thank Deliverator for his tuts, Danrell and Bernie14 for their templates and all who gave me the feedback I needed, because without you guys none of this would of been possible. Ive modded other games before but civ5 modding is new to me. Now you can expect more units from me.

JTitan

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19957

2012-08-31 SonghaiSpearman.jpg

Well. Can we make requests? :p

Thank you

I'll create a request thread when I'm finished with the current units Im working on. There will defenitely be more African units. My main focus is cultural diversity. I also want to have diversity for the city states.

First of all, GREAT JOB!:goodjob:

I'm excited to see your Spearman working for the Songhai.

My main focus is cultural diversity. I also want to have diversity for the city states.

I totally agree with you!!! :wavey:

In my mod danrell's unused Arabian Knight work brilliant for minor city state Marrakech.(I don't want a gameplay change from Camel Archer)

Let us bring more CULTURAL DIVERSITY to CIV5. :king:

Yes, City States need attention too :D

I've also used dome of the duplicate Chinese/Korean units from danrell to add an almost full range of ancient units to Asian City States in R.E.D., so all units are welcome ;)

Thanks for the compliment Patum333 :).

I very much enjoy your units and it's unit creaters like you that inspire me to do this. It's nice to see another unit creater on the same page:thumbsup:.

I would defenitly like to see my units in the R.E.D mod Gedemon. It is my favorite mod.
If I was going to change anything about the base game I would have diversity, scaling, and a real earth map, which you have done :goodjob:.

Might use these as Pikemen just because they look more like desert troops. I need Berbers Songhai civ) for my mod, these guys fit that role.

I tried to add this unit, but there is no .fxsxml file. Instead the file is an fxsxml.xml file, which is just an xml document. Is the .fxsxml file avaible?

Another qick question. There is no no_gloss.dds file. Do I use the_sref file in place of that?

you can simply remove the ".xml" from the file name, or use the complete name in your unit entry, the content of the file is the right one.

alo you don't need the no_gloss.dds for this unit (and many others)

you can simply remove the ".xml" from the file name, or use the complete name in your unit entry, the content of the file is the right one.

alo you don't need the no_gloss.dds for this unit (and many others)

Ok, I 'll try it again thanks Gedemon.

Top Bottom