SOOO i got 12 spies

LethalLeigh

Prince
I played a long game where I finally got a lvl 4 successful mission and got the wonder that gave me an extra spy and ranked all my other to special agents.

But when I did a count of my spies I had 12 of them and I cant figure out where the 12th come from. I loaded a game from before the lvl 4 mission and counted and I had 11.

so here where I know where most of them came from.

1 - from being Chungsu (start game with a spy)

2,3,4, - from the wounder ( spy Agency)

5,6,7 - from Building quest decisions ( Feedsite Hub, Command Center, and CEL Cradle)

8 - from quest line (where you need to do a few mission and finally extract the him)

9,10 - from virtues 1 you get from picking 8 tier2 talents. 1 you get from a talent itself, (Information warfare).

11 - from a wonder (Culper Lodge) which gets built in you capital automatically after you successfully complete a lvl 4 or higher intrigue mission

12 - ?????????

I know it no big deal but it is kind of messing with me because I cant figure where it came from. if anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated.

I just had a thought is it possible to get an extra spy via lvl3 intrigue mission recruit defectors??

OOH ... Thank you every much I could not figure out where it came from. :crazyeye:

Level 3: Gain one additional Covert Agent. Each successful Covert Operation in a foreign City rewards 30 Science per Agent rank.

Well I guess in can call back all 12 spies from recruiting defectors than. Because that theory just got debunked. :p

Recruiting defectors with some of them, once in a while, is a good idea to help reduce the chance of the AI attacking.

Top Bottom