1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Sorcerer

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Unit Graphics' started by Nomad or What, May 5, 2015.

1. DoktorApplejuce

DoktorApplejuce Champion of Kirkwall

I implemented the unit into my mod, and the models show up great:
    Spoiler :

However, when they attack, they only just jab at the enemies wit their staffs. There's no fireballs or anything like that. Any idea why this could be?

2. Nomad or What

Nomad or What Wayfarer Supporter

They use Scout animations but have specially-defined .fxsxml and .ftsxml files. I am assuming that you used the files that corresponded to the desired effects you were wanting, so if you renamed anything you would need to make sure that you edited those files accordingly. Make sure that you set the files to import into VFS=True as well. If it's neither of those things I would need to take a closer look at your mod in order to troubleshoot it.

3. DoktorApplejuce

Yes, that was it; I didn't notice the reference on the .ftsxml in the .fxsxml file before. it works beautifully now, thank you!

Spoiler :

4. DoktorApplejuce

So... I went ahead and made a couple reskins that I thought were worth sharing;

A tribal/pagan mage. (I'm using it for my Dragon Age mod, but there might be other people who could use it, and I'm more than happy to share the .dds if need be)
    Spoiler :

And then something I made for a Sailor Moon civ I've been planning. (again, I'm more than happy to share, though I don't see this one being needed by anyone else)
    Spoiler :

5. Nomad or What

Nomad or What Wayfarer Supporter

Very nice! As rare as female units are in CiV, I wouldn't be too surprised if both skins were used by others....

6. DoktorApplejuce

Wow, I'm getting a lot of use out of this unit. What is this? 4 mods now?
    Anyways, I made another reskin. Again, I'm happy to share the .dds files with anyone who may want them.

Spoiler :