Space Opera Unit Pack

Finally get a chance to replace all of the units that I lost, and I stumble across NavyDawg not only having made a unit I long ago requested (Ash, though if I were around more often that wouldn't be a surprise) but the SDF-1 (from Macross/Robotech, listed here as Space Cruiser). No complaints today. And sorry for not noticing this a week and a half ago when everybody else did.

You mean 1 YEAR and 1.5 weeks.

Wait, a bump.. I never got to say how amazing the effects are on these guys. I sincerely hope we have not seen the last of Navy Dawg...

(Sigh)...no. He's meant to be a replacement for the leader or Scientific leader, and has just a few limited animations.

And just to let you know before you bump a 5 year old thread, nobody on this forum enjoys n00bs lulzing about awesome units that were made before Conquests was even a twinkle in Sid's eye. Always check the original post's date before you post. Just a warning. As you had a legitimate question, there shouldn't be any wrath.

And welcome to CFC!

If you enjoy these units, I am about to release a scenario that uses a few of them. And of course, you should DL NavyDawg's awesome Space Opera scenario of which he made these units for.

(Sigh)...no. He's meant to be a replacement for the leader or Scientific leader, and has just a few limited animations.

And just to let you know before you bump a 5 year old thread, nobody on this forum enjoys n00bs lulzing about awesome units that were made before Conquests was even a twinkle in Sid's eye. Always check the original post's date before you post. Just a warning. As you had a legitimate question, there shouldn't be any wrath.

And welcome to CFC!

If you enjoy these units, I am about to release a scenario that uses a few of them. And of course, you should DL NavyDawg's awesome Space Opera scenario of which he made these units for.
I could explain why it's still a pointless bump, but I'd rather not waste my breath explaining that which should be common knowledge.

Yeah. Thus the (Sigh). I'm trying to be nice. Not that it matters. Oh well.

Yeah. Thus the (Sigh). I'm trying to be nice. Not that it matters. Oh well.

Don't worry, you'll soon find niceties for such occurrences are best left out.

I always try to be at lest a bit civil. And besides, it was from a newbie and not a casual user.

I always try to be at lest a bit civil. And besides, it was from a newbie and not a casual user.

I find that if you harsh right off the bat, they're more likely to remember.

I might remind everyone:

the Rules said:
This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being.

Here on the Civilization forum, civility is expected at all times!

Top Bottom