Space Opera Unit Pack

These are cool! BTW, what does the scientist do?

Nice units...I think I'll use the Merc as an Objective Force Warrior in my Heart of Destiny Reduxe mod. One question Navydawg are you still working on the expansion units? I'm curious to see what new creatures you put out as all your units are imaginative and great.

Wow, those are wicked! Are those Star Wars Tie-Fighter type dealies that come out of the Pillar of Autumn?

Actually, they're TIE-Advanced (Prototype model, as used by Darth Vader in ANH)... TIE Bombers have two "Hulls" arranged side-by-side: 1 for the pilot and 1 for the missiles.... Of course, only a veteran X-wing/TIE-Fighter/X-wing vs TIE fighter player would be able to tell the difference at that scale ;)

Nice units, though.

Actually, they're TIE-Advanced (Prototype model, as used by Darth Vader in ANH)... TIE Bombers have two "Hulls" arranged side-by-side: 1 for the pilot and 1 for the missiles.... Of course, only a veteran X-wing/TIE-Fighter/X-wing vs TIE fighter player would be able to tell the difference at that scale ;)

You're right there. I'm not sure why I got them mixed up, I should have known.:confused:

Yes, back to nerd school for you!

Another great set of units. I don't know how you make so many good ones so quickly, and with such tricky special effects too. The Pillar of Autumn is amazing and has a great name.

Great units.

Finally get a chance to replace all of the units that I lost, and I stumble across NavyDawg not only having made a unit I long ago requested (Ash, though if I were around more often that wouldn't be a surprise) but the SDF-1 (from Macross/Robotech, listed here as Space Cruiser). No complaints today. And sorry for not noticing this a week and a half ago when everybody else did.

Top Bottom