Space Opera

@Commodre: I can send you the files if you pm me your e-mail addy...

Thanks Longus, I just sent the PM with my email address.

Hi kallsing,

I don't think the original download is working anymore, but I have the files & can send you a link if you like. Just pm me.

Hi Space Opera Fans!

The Download is still where he always was::lol:

DOWNLOAD SPACE OPERA MAIN FILES HERE:
LINK DELETED : please look into post #173 for the actual links...

HAVE FUN !:D

btw: lovely scenario ! isn`t it ?

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL AND MEETS NAVY DAWG`S WISHES

EDIT: Deleted my link

Hi everyone - I know the original download was out of service for a while but it appears to be back up and running now (as per General 666's post above!) so I'd appreciate it if anyone wanting to get their hands on this great scenario use that rather than PMing me in future. Thanks!

As for I know the link is for CIV III Complete only?
I have CIV III conquest, and I used to play Space Opera on my computer till it crashed now that I got a new computer I wanted Space Opera back.

When I download the atomicgamers Space Opera I get the messenge (after putting it in conquest/conquest) ERROR can't find TECH_SpaceElev .... SOUNDS

something like that...

What to do?? :(

I have CIV III conquest, and I used to play Space Opera on my computer till it crashed now that I got a new computer I wanted Space Opera back.

When I download the atomicgamers Space Opera I get the messenge (after putting it in conquest/conquest) ERROR can't find TECH_SpaceElev .... SOUNDS

something like that...

As far as I know it should be linking to the same files I have, so I don't know what the problem would be.

This might sound like a basic question, but have you checked it's not a folder within a folder issue?

something like that...

Try the conquests\scenarios-folder.

something like that...

SORRY GUYS !
I have just checked it more intensively... The download from Navy Dawg must be a 263 MB file. But the one at atomicgamers has only 224 MB ,so that it`s for sure not the same version.:( Maybe it`s an earlier version...:sad:
(I have the 263-one on my HD.)

Played it for some time and ended up in the middle of the night. Great and very unique scenario. I hope your download problems can be solved somehow, otherwise I could wrap it up and upload it somewhere, I guess.

I tried to play this from Longus' download link, but got an error which said something along the lines of 'missing tech:fresh water, the game will now exit'

As I haven't installed any mods for quite a while, it's concievable I made a mistake in installation. I'm currently using a windows 7 laptop that was originally a vista, if that makes any difference. Thanks.

I tried to play this from Longus' download link, but got an error which said something along the lines of 'missing tech:fresh water, the game will now exit'

As I haven't installed any mods for quite a while, it's concievable I made a mistake in installation. I'm currently using a windows 7 laptop that was originally a vista, if that makes any difference. Thanks.

PM me your E-mail and I'll send you the version I have, maybe that will work for you.

Mr NavyDawg
Very recently I've, quite unexpectedly, stumbled upon this, shall we say gem in the rough, eh? This fine piece of modding accomplishment simply begs for further refinement.
After giving it a couple of thorough playthroughs, I've finally decided to take some liberties with it, something along the lines Mr Commodore suggested; hope you don't mind.
Oh, and downloaded quite a few units of yours; some of them are done in unbelievable detail - simply stunning. You, sir, are a true artist with digital media.
Thank you very much and here's hoping you continue your fine work here.
Best wishes

Top Bottom