• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Spaceship parts in team play

You can gift spaceship parts to your teammate! But you don't need to, the spaceship parts can be built by any player on the team, and uploaded into any capital.

Secondsabre and I played an East vs West teamer, and got the spaceship finished in 164? 168? turns (I forgot, he has the screenshots.) At first, I was gifting him spaceship parts because he built Apollo and I wasn't sure, but then I took a risk and tried uploading the part in my capital and it worked (I was afraid we would have our own spaceships.)

This was a public game, and the other team didn't stay until the end, and obviously they didn't mount any successful attack across the water to cause us to burn our great scientists. We had like 16 great scientists between us, an Oxford each, and we both didn't even get to the free rationalism techs. I think with proper planning (and opponents not pressuring you) 2 people can get the spaceship up in 150 turns with the right planning and civs. We went random, Songhai/Germany didn't offer as much as say Persia's forever golden ages, or Aztec's growth bonus. Plus we made a lot of small mistakes which added up.

That gives me an idea for a map... East vs West with a mountain range instead of water separating the two sides. I am sure some players would find this style of play boring. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom