SPOILER 5-man smashmouth TheRat/RobiD thread

a screen shot since Slow Turn has been founded on top of the gold hill dropping IW from 12 to 8 turns . We are #1 in GNP

A few decision to make. What are we building in Rat's Hole next? I would go for another worker. The wheat will be soon irrigated and growth should be faster there.

Capital will be our settler pump, but that will take a while. Maybe Rat's Hole could go for a settler after that worker. Slow turn is currently working the BG for 2 net shields as the wine does not add any commerce. I would let it build some warriors for fog busting and MP duty.

Where do we settle next? Obviously the nice spots are on that connection, with 3 luxes there so far. We could move there next?

As for research IW currently 8 turns, guess it will go down a bit with the capital growing. Should we do alpha next?

I would look at one of the 2 hills, i would expect 1 of them to have Iron. Otherwise just fill in our area.

As for what to build i'll trust your judgement over mine anyday, but what you said sounds good.

Tech wise, i've forgotten which ones we have:lol:

Btw who sends us the save so i can ask them to send me a copy as well

Btw who sends us the save so i can ask them to send me a copy as well
whomp

as for techs, we do have BW + IW soon
the wheel + pottery, the rest I need to check again

played another turn but forgot to take a screenie of the tech chart, next time.
Capital grew to 3 making 6spt, granary is now due in 7 (38 shields missing), growing in 5. This is unfortunate, but can't be avoided.

Northern warrior sent to eliminate the fog there, eastern warrior spotted a mountain, hope to see someone once we climb that in 2.

Thats ok, i gotten whomp to send me the saves as well so i can have a look

fog busting in process, more irrigation from 1st worker, 2nd worker on the way. Spot more mountains in the east with gems on one of them

If I count correctly, the capital should get the granary in 5 turns instead of 6. Now 32 shields missing. We are making 3 turns 6 shields and growth to 4 should produce 7 spt. So, 6*3 + 2 *7 = 32, if all goes well.

whomp sent me the save :D
just one problem.
what is our game password? :lol:

resent pw to robi

played another turn, totally nothing to report. fog busting, climbing mountains to spot a whole mountain range...worker #2 will reach wines next turn then irrigate them

well, 5 days on and another turn is in...lightspeed really

worker #2 reached wine, #1 finished irrigation of another tile to start irrigating the wheat in 2 turns

fog busting continues and the eastern warrior is slowly making his way through the massive alpine territory in the east.

IW due in 4

I saw. We might even be in danger of meeting someone soon.

We might even be in danger of meeting someone soon.
:confused: danger??? Isn't ha what we would like to have Otherwise I'll retreat our fellow

It is not AW, so you might as well go all out for contacts, yeah

:confused: danger??? Isn't ha what we would like to have Otherwise I'll retreat our fellow

I was being sarcastic, like we might get far enough into the game to actually meet someone;)

It might actually happen before this years ends if we are lucky :lol:

started to irrigate wines and moved onto the wheat to irrigate as well next turn

lux needed to go up to 30% but we can still get IW in 3. Next turn capital grows to 4 and I hope we won't need more lux for happiness. A MP warrior is on the way from Slow turns to our capital but will need 3 more turns to arrive. Set it on another warrior...

Since we get IW out soon, we can then decide where to settle next

Exploring warrior stuck in the huge mountain range

growth in the capital picked up the extra shield nicely so we finish the granary next turn with exact shields :goodjob: (and best is that we do not need to increase lux)
After that, capital goes to settler spam. Second city will be a worker factory and wine city maybe the military city. Where shall we settle next? In 2 turns we get IW and might want to go for alphabet...

Now, most interesting development in the center...where shall we head to? Northwest looks like another connection to me

It does look like a path to another branch

for the record:

granary in the capital done, going for a settler in 5 with growth in 4. We will get a third worker that can help finish irrigating the wheat. The wine is irrigated and I switched to that tile, of course delaying the warrior there, but growth is more important.

IW is due next turn, I lowered science to still get it. Will go for alphabet next to get a dingy out after that.

The exploring warrior just heads north now, I am sure the landbridge to whoever is there would be very similar to ours, thus it would take quite a while to reach them. Maybe they explore as well and we could run into each other.

Top Bottom