*Spoiler2* Gotm18-Celts Magnetism+Gravity

In my last spoiler I declared war on Rome. I knocked them down to one city by 90 AD, getting three size 1 cities in the peace treaty. Later I wiped out their occ, but a settler in a galley survived! ... and then was sunk by a squid. :lol:

I took a short break from warmongering to build aqueducts, marketplaces, and universities, then switched to knights and declared war on Greece in 230 AD.

I got five leaders, which completed all five of my ancient/medieval wonders:
Pyramids in 750 BC
Hanging Gardens in 190 BC
Sistine Chapel in 90 BC
Sun Tzu in 10 AD
Bach's Cathedral in 470 AD

I achieved a 4-turn tech for the last five Middle Age techs, entering the Industrial Age in 510 AD. I let Greece live because I needed their free techs.

I'm going to be working this right down to the wire!! I'm working a 100K culture victory right now; I've got about 70 turns left to go, but time is tight. I've taken over all the Rome section, half of the Greece section, and crammed cities in most anywhere I could and rushed cultural buildings everywhere. I've decided that the Celts must have worshipped MOOnsinger, because of all the partially built granaries that were converted to cathedrals. :lol: So it's about 1350 AD, I'm at 48K or thereabouts, increasing just shy of 900 cpt; I'm waaaay behind in Technology, and have been keeping France and the Aztecs busy attacking other civs to keep them off my back.

Question: I'm noticing the game reeeaallly slow down during the so-called automated workers' part of the turn. Best I can figure is they don't know what to do, so they think about it for a long time and do nothing. Is there anything I can do about this? Currently, I'm tracking them down, activating them and then fortifying. I'm using PTW 1.14.

Top Bottom