• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Sports Trivia Game

The only professional player of the football team was not professional at football, but at cricket. That's I meant.

OK, the qestion is:
Who was the youngest ever seed at Wimbledon. (Male seed, I'm not sure about the ladies championship).

nope (to save time I'll only respond to the correct answer from now on)

I remembered seeing it on TV when I was (a bit!) younger, so knew it was in the West-Indies. Didn't explicitly know the ground though. It was against England, wasn't it???

Anyway, to annoy the Americans ( ;) ), I'll stick with the gentlemens' game:

Who was the youngest ever spin bowler to take 100 test wickets?

I knew that one!
Too slow - in future if there are any more cricket questions, I'll have to remember not to take a lunch break! :D
Hmmm..... Kiwis asking questions about their sportsmen whereas I asked about England getting thrashed all over the park.

Oh yeah, about Lara, when he made the highest total in first class cricket, he had a contract with a British jeans company and they were going to release a new range with his total on. Does anyone reckon that Warwickshire were taking the piss by declaring when he was on 501, already famously trademarked?

Originally posted by andycapp
Daniel Vettori?
Yep!
Originally posted by Duke o' York
Oh yeah, about Lara, when he made the highest total in first class cricket, he had a contract with a British jeans company and they were going to release a new range with his total on. Does anyone reckon that Warwickshire were taking the piss by declaring when he was on 501, already famously trademarked?
Good thing he wasn't being sponsored by M$ :D

Top Bottom