Spring Patch Info

To the post about the Berserker buff effecting the scenario- I actually would expect it not to be in play for that, as scenarios usually stick with whatever rules were in place when the scenario was released. At least that's how I remember it in.

Also, Commando Berserkers will be 4 movement in enemy territory.

And Commando Immortals will have ranged and melee attacks and 5 movement during the opening attack of a Surprise War.

Last edited:
Haha, did you know that there is more than one playable civ? ;)

Yeah, its like winning the lottery and complaining at the same time its getting to expensive to buy a ticket :)

Patch notes looks like the best we could have hoped for. As it could very well take months again for next update or possible expansion. Lots of things got possitive attention by devs

Someone needs to either close this thread or rename it to 'Summer Patch Info' and we can start all over... :crazyeye:

The mods probably don't want a new thread until we have a evidence a patch is being worked on (video, steam updates, announcement, something like that).

Victoria still screwed and useless, all I was waiting around to find out.
Will finish my GOTM and uninstall.

Civ games are for modding. If you feel that Victoria is nerfed too much, adjust it so that it is ok for you. It is your time playing the game and you should enjoy it.
Shelfing a game just because they changed something you probably easily can change back in a mod is a waste.

Something still unclear with the new Joint War. Do both parties need a CB, or only the initiator?

Top Bottom