SQ2: Schizophrenic Shaka

It seems I took out too much of the :hammer:. I think size is based on population though not landmass. There is one Shaka (blue iirc) that is polite towards us and should be kept alive so I'd consider gifting them a non productive city. If we don't have any deals running with pink then eliminating them should be fine.

Whomp, I gave the Blue Zulu Schizodeer for the very reason of keeping them alive... Oh, and we can't have running deals with Pink Zulu, because we are at war with them!!! :lol:

Doh. OK well the question is whether they're still second biggest by pop? They can easily be eliminated if they are not and we'd be better off if they're gone.

I doubt they're big enough, and I don't think there's any way to check anyway :( BTW, sorry for not replying, but some unexpected events kept me from the computer. I'll try getting to playing now.

Add the pop number they have for each city.

Oh. Duh. I thought there might be something else to it for some reason. :blush:

They didn't have a chance. BTW, it seems that the Zulus have an equal hatred of the Orange and Pink Zulus, as I was asked to hold UN, and forgetting that Pink wasn't for election any more, held them- and there were 5 abstains.
Status report as of 1630 AD:
-AI's control all of the EX-pink cities with "Schizo" in their name.
-Names have forced me to add "New Schizo" to renamed cities instead of just "Schizo".
-I capture Mpondo- and 4 wonders along with it.
-The same turn, I take the Pink Zulu's last city:

BTW, I posted that because I want to know: What should our next course of action be? We can't go after Orange immediately, nor for a while, because I started a huge gpt deal with them (Traded for Rocketry) and we also have deals with other Zulus. So, what should I do?

Well we can either win by domination or space. Getting a diplo victory seems near impossible if we're befriending the next biggest civ. What do you want to do?

We can go after him after the deal is up (in 17 turns, I think :rolleyes:), but in the meantime, how do I improve relations with the other 4 guys? Obviously, I should renew the MPP's. But what else? DB is polite, LB is annoyed, Green, Yellow, and Orange are Furious (still)

We do have to win by diplo but I'm at a loss.

A few things I'd consider with LB, Green, Yello and Orange are ROPs at any price, gifting gold multiple times on the same turn (say 10 apiece). I would be careful with MPPs since we know who the enemy in a vote is and it's orange. I would only sign a MPP when Orange goes to war on someone. Trading luxs, resources etc should always improve relations.

One thing we could try would be switch to Democracy. That might improve attitude a little, as we are currently in AI's shunned government.

You can try that. I'm not sure how much it will impact their attitude. What government's are they in?

My recollection is despot is the favored government for the Zulus.

Well, they're all in demo (except Orange- he's in Commy) and you don't get points for fav gov unless both of you are in it.

Well you don't need to worry about the anarchy since our military is superior and the majority of the critical builds are done in the core. Feel free to change to democracy.

Then I guess that's what I'll do. Hopefully, combining it with some gifts and trades will be enough to get the other Zulus at least Annoyed with us. :)

DB is polite, LB is annoyed, Green, Yellow, and Orange are Furious
Oops, wrong. That was due to the effects of having a common enemy, and now they are all furious again (except DB- he's annoyed :D) :(

Well we're kind of stuck unless you can get Orange to declare on us. Sounds like a good time to revolt while we have this deal looming.

Okay, set's done. Can't post it though atm. However, some news:

Good News:
-We have entered Anarchy.
-The Orange Zulu are still in Communism.
-The DBZ are Polite again. :)

Bad News:
-I got 6 turn Anarchy (3 turns left) :mad:
-Other Zulus besides DB are still Furious.
-We still have an MPP with Orange for another turn- this must be ended on next player's first turn. Also I renewed MPP's with DBZ and LBZ because they are weak and have the best relations with us (we do need to get LBZ at least annoyed, though).

Top Bottom