stAmenNES4 - For God, Allah, and Glory

In the real world the templars were broken by the french AND the pope. Here and now how are their relations with the papacy?

Very bad, really. I suspect that you aren't a part of the Catholic Church anymore, neither, as the Pope is a French puppet.
but this is an unusual nation (it didn't exist)... right?

It came very close to existing several times.

In the cities of Warsaw and Budapest the rulers had come to a great decision. Even though some of the peaseants could read and write this was not good enough. They wanted more... a people of power that would embrace the coming new age a wicked and proud people that would design weapons to slaughter their enemies with.

It all started in the fertile little brain of the Polish king.
He had seen the expansionism of the Holy Roman Empire encroach on his territories in the past. He knew their knights and army were of a superior kind, a stronger force that could only be matched if his scientists could hatch out some kind of devilry. Something that could kill an ENTIRE army. Yes... hahaha, that would be good indeed. He'd watch that pathetic little emperor crawl before him on his knees, and then he'd cut his thumbs off like those old heathen kings and have him eat the breadcrumbs that fell from his table.

The Hungarian king was sent a letter in which the Polish royal family explained their long-term wish for the people of their countries to be educated in the arts of war...
(and thaaan I had to log off)

das said:
Very bad, really. I suspect that you aren't a part of the Catholic Church anymore, neither, as the Pope is a French puppet.

Well, ONE of the Pope's is a French puppet.... and if the Templars wish to be friendly with the HRE, then they can certainly be on good terms with the Pope of Rome again... :mischief:

The king of the Majapahit looked out from his palace toward the open sea. The wide blue sea stretch out to the horizon with islands dotting his view. He waved out his arm and said that all of this could be theres. All the islands could be under his domain. Rich with spices and other luxurious, the Majapahit would rule trade. So the king send out the order to claim every single one of these islands for the Kingdom of the Majapahit. The admirals gathered their fleet and the king led the first expidition out.

Orders sent.

OCC:I know, the story is bad. I don't have any inspiration yet.

OOC: odd that no one has offered me any diplo whatsoever, I'm beginning to think that theres a big bum rush of the almighty khalifah approaching ;)

Also, I still think the armies are WAY to small, it just keeps bothering me for some reason :(

anyways, some diplo:

IC:

To the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation:
From the Almohad Caliphate

We propose a NAP between our two nations

To the Il-Khan Khanate:
From the Almohad Caliphate:

We propose a NAP between our two nations.

To the Byzantine Empire:
From the Almohad:

To France:
From the Almohad Caliphate:

Actually, look on the first page an you'll find yourself a lil' bit o' diplo. ;)

To: The Almohad Caliphate
From: Empress Irene II Palaeologus of the Eastern Roman Empire

We agree to a NAP if this NAP also includes free passage unhindered through the Strait of Gibraltar for Roman vessels.

OOC: Spell your nation right!

ACK! I've been spelling it wrong this whole time! I knew something was wrong but I never knew what...

Oh, the NAP will include free passage through the straits of gibraltar, although you will have to pay the regular fees for docking and passage (minimal fees, wont effect you in any way whatsoever), these priveleges granted by us will be taken away if you violate such a pact.

*rushes to edit*

Grandmaster said:
Well, ONE of the Pope's is a French puppet.... and if the Templars wish to be friendly with the HRE, then they can certainly be on good terms with the Pope of Rome again... :mischief:

To the glorious and real pope
From the knights Templar

we are and have always been true to the word of God. It is good that the ones who corrupted the "word " are removed.

To: Almohad Caliphate

We are glad Muslims the world over are joining together in friendship. We accept your NAP.

Ahem. The update WOULD have been today if a certain Khalifah hadn't shirked his order-sending duties. :mischief:

IP, there's some diplo for you WAAAAAAY back on teh first page...

No chance of an update tonight, so take your time. (It's 9:33 PM where I am.)

Oh, and blackheart, in your orders you forgot to include the locations for any prospective colonies in Africa you may want. (YOu forgot ANY sort of colonial orders). Just thought you may want to know that, since as per your treaty with the Mamaelukes, you are the one who delegates where the colonies shall be and who gets what (50/50). ;)

God/Allah/Brahman/[insert diety/mystical universal force here] willing, yes. :)

Colonization stuff sent. As for the 50/50 split thing, I think that's better decided once colonies are up (so joint rule for now).

Pope of Rome again...

What Pope of Rome? Well, you can set up one, yes, but generally the Avignon Papacy is the only one right now.

Insane, they didn't name them yet. ;) Come up with the names yourselves. I think Missisippi might be called Shattl-Zeyad, but not sure.

Top Bottom