Standard World Map GOTY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

javatroyz

Chieftain
This is a modified map that Veneke has made and I have modified it greatly with 22 Major Civs and 12 Minor Civs! I also worked the tiles and resources a bit as well so some of the European civs could get 1 or 2 cities to settle within the 4 hex rule.

I hope you really enjoy this map and special thanks for the hard work you did Veneke! :)

Blessings,

javatroyz :king:

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition.7z
    8.4 KB · Views: 169
In v2.0 I have redone the Greece land majorly and this is a vast improvement to the game and the surrounding area now. :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v2.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.4 KB · Views: 86
Okay guys, sorry about quick fixes but dont want to make people wait!

Enjoy!

:cool:

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v3.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.4 KB · Views: 84
Nice ! Your map is really nice !

Interesting concept...

Problem, Egypt can't build cities on mediterranean sea...
Because, i created one city at extreme south of greek peninsula...
Egypt build cities in african jungle next to Songhai...

Feedbacking soon...

Nice ! Your map is really nice !

Interesting concept...

Problem, Egypt can't build cities on mediterranean sea...
Because, i created one city at extreme south of greek peninsula...
Egypt build cities in african jungle next to Songhai...

Feedbacking soon...

Yeah, thanks. Ive been so busy havent really been able to test things that much as of late or all the civ's to see whom needs what to have more polish and balance yet.

All feedback would greatly be appreciated and if you could post any pics for me I'd appreciate that as well... :)

Blessings,

Troy

Okay, I think I fixed Eygpt so they will build at least 1 or two cities now on the Mediterian Coastline. Will enhance more if it didn't fix the problem!

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v4.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.4 KB · Views: 58
After testing 4.0 I have removed a Babrbarian from Eygpt and massively boosted their lands so they will perform much better accuracute now. I have also did some minor tweaks to Greece land and Updated resources in the Greece, Rome, Eygpt area for better play and balance.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v5.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.4 KB · Views: 56
Been working hard for you guys~ lol

Okay moved start postion of Eygpt and Moscow and Warsaw. Added city States Tyre as to represent Carthridge and Kalmandu where it should be the best I could. Did other adjustments a bit to Mediterian lands and resources and this should even make for better game play and fun! :)

/cheers

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v6.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.5 KB · Views: 61
Okay, Version 7.0 Removed a tile in Mederterian so ships can pass through and added barbarians on North American above American Start Postition and Below Egypt start position. Adjusted Japan Start Position so now they should have room to develope Japan Island more.

That's it for today... Hopefully for a long time! :)

Enjoy the week everyone and post Version 7.0 Pics for me if you would :lol:

Blessings~

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v7.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.5 KB · Views: 59
Finished Version 8.0 and did a major overhaul of the Middle East moving start locations and making room for city placement for Turkey so the land can be settled! Should be an interesting conflicted zone now with my replacement and adjustments to Sidon which is where in ancient times it was located.

Will upload soon...

Testing :king:

Heres Version 8.0 for your testing...

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v8.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.5 KB · Views: 68
Wars as Rome are very hard

Wars as Rome are very hard

I have a plan for Version 9.0 to beef up Rome and set the AI for them to Emperor. There are more advance tweakings coming up to balance things out more.

Thank you for your input. As writing this I am already thinking of ways to improve things. I believe I remember an oversight already of Rome lacking horses which they shouldn't be.

Okay... Keep me updated. Try Version 8.0 because it should be even more complex!

Updated North American resources and added 1 Horse for Roman Empire. Updated A.I for all Civilizations and City States! This is prep work for my final version coming out this week. Releasing so many versions just for testing purposes and so I can go back and change things and redo if need be. Also great to let you see things unfold and let you choose your map and fix style for play!

Anyways, here is Version 9.0 so please let me know what you think?

Enjoy! :crazyeye:

Attachments

• Standard World Map v1_GOTY_Edition_v9.0.Civ5Map.7z
    8.6 KB · Views: 101
A new completed version that is bug free and more polished with some nice addedstuff is on its way very soon. Once its done I'm closing this thread!

I will open a new thread for the release of the new World Map/Scenario.

See ya soon...

I would say to you that i play only level 4 of difficulty...
The fairplay level, i don't want me or computer having advantages...

I would say to you that i play only level 4 of difficulty...
The fairplay level, i don't want me or computer having advantages...

Alright... Was about to post final version but because I care for you and people that play what I work on I'll adjust the A.I. :)

Blessings,

;)

Can I please have this thread closed for I am about to rerelease a more polished and different World Map! :)

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom