Star Trek babes

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
A nice little thread to for all the nice Trek babes as inspiration... :D

Here is one of my all time favorites...

Blaylock-Ewing.jpg

My faves: Jolene Blaylock (ENT), Diane Ewing (TOS).

how about this one

There is one episode of Voyager that really sticks out. Can't remember what the name of it was, but the only part that really pertains to this is where 7 of 9 and Harry Kim where in one of the lower decks working together. Harry Kim, trying to flirt, says something like, "so what do you do for fun?" She responds with something like, "Borg do not have fun, you are attempting to initiate a human mating ritual, your heart rate is elevated...blah, blah,...I have been wanting to experience human sexuality, take off your clothes."
Harry Kim says, "what, no I can't, I mean we have work to do."

Spoiler :
This is my own version of events the way they should've happened.
Later that day:

Kim: So we were in one of the lower decks. I was trying make small talk with her, you know, trying to break the ice. Then from out of no where she says that I was trying to initiate a mating ritual.

Paris: Well, was you?

Kim: Well, the thought did cross my mind.

Paris: What happened next?

Kim: So she starts talking about my elevated endorphines and irregular heart beat and all of that, then she says that she's been wanting to experience human sexuality, and then, here comes the best part, she says, "take off your clothes." I mean she wanted to do it right there in the jeffries tube.

Paris: :drool: Then what happened?

Kim: Well, I told her that we couldn't and that we had work to do.

Paris: :dubious: Are you freaking kidding me?! You mean to tell me that you had the hot :borg: chick practically throwing herself at you and you blew it?

Kim: I wouldn't exactly put it that way, I mean you know there was work that needed to be done.

Paris: [slap] Way to go Zero.

Kim: What was that for?!

Paris: Are you serious? [slap] Look chief, the ship wasn't going to fall apart in the time that it took you to get your groove on with Seven, and if you were that concerned with your work, you could've at least made a date for after your shift. I can't believe you didn't go for it. What's the worst thing that could've happened? She accidentally injects you with nanoprobes? If you could survive that alien organism trying to eat you from the inside out, then nanaprobes would be a walk in the park. If you ever have an opportunity like that again and you blow it, there's going to be :trouble: pal. Or better yet, just let me know the next time she does that. If you're too afraid, then I'll gladly take one for the team. Hell, I'm not even going to wait for that chance to come around again. I'm going to the cargo bay to see if she still wants to explore her human sexuality.

Did I mention I really liked the fourth season Enterprise episode Bound? Well below are three reasons why. ;):D

Cheers, Þórgrímr

Attachments

• Orion_slave_girls.jpg
    Orion_slave_girls.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 459
Here is a whole set... hard to choose... :D

I have a thing for brunettes so I always thought Majel Barrett looked far better as a brunette than as another bottle blonde. :D

And another reason why I liked Bound. :lol:

Cheers, Þórgrímr

Attachments

• Orion One.jpg
    Orion One.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 370
Top Bottom