Statecraft and Duplicity

ooc: Please PM me if you are willing to go on the embassy thanks

I think it might be prudent to split up land now, to prevent squabbling later. (I continue to claim Mecca 7)

Jwitti, you might want to post the orders we agreed on, because Tambien might actually be able to update today.

ooc: City construction: Mecca: Work boat--->Warrior--->Settler?
Techs: If we have horses than Horseback Riding--->Archery--->The Wheel--->Pottery--->Mining---Bronze Working--->Iron Working if no horses skip Horseback Riding (and maybe Archery as well)
Thoughts?

I thought we agreed on building a scout after the work boat, but other than that, this looks good.

ooc: I thought about it, but it would be better to place it after all the rest, maybe before the settler.

OOC: I was not going to. Nobody officially volunteered, although it was understood that both METY and General Olaf, I think, wanted to go. I'd get confirmation first though.

I dropped out of that.

OOC: Tambien, did you get my action PM last turn? I never found out what happened.

No, I think that time comes when Tambien posts the result of the actions and the next round begins. If you havent submitted any actions for this turn yet, then presumably you should do so for that however.

I dropped out of that.

OOC: Tambien, did you get my action PM last turn? I never found out what happened.
Didn't you get a response? If you got no PM it means I didn't get it.

OOC: Is this the time in the game when we should submit the actions we want to perform?
Yes.

I didn't get a response. Odd.

Ok, I PMed my actions to Tambien.

On another note, I really wanted to serve as an adviser, but I realized very quickly that I am going to be a terrible domestic adviser. I haven't played Civ IV in years, and have basically no strategy or understanding. I thought my CiV skills would be adequate, but quickly realized I am mistaken.

Is there already a religious minister? I would really like to continue to serve, but I feel inadequate as domestic adviser. Would someone with another advisory post like to trade? If not, I will continue to serve, but I will have to rely on the better judgement of other players, so I will be a pretty sorry adviser.

Can you at least consider the stuff we've already told you to do "final orders" and play the turnset?

Top Bottom