Steampunk Commando (31/01/10)

I can honestly say I have never seen anything like it. :thumbsup:

Again you have proven that you belong to the TOP unit creators here.
It`s making me happy ,that you`ve returned to unitmaking.

That you don`t use the Paperdoll makes your unit to a one and only pleasure while viewing.
:goodjob:

Plotinus... This Unit is Absolutely Superb and all special affects such as the Steam Puffs and Attack Lighting add to the already Excellently animated wings and believable unit animation movements.
Of all the Great Units you have made, I agree that this Unit shows the Good combination of skills you have learned, combined and put to use... Very Well Done :goodjob:

Quote quote quote!

I'm glad you like it and thanks very much for the kind words. But like all of my human units, this one does use the Paperdoll!

Oh ! I`m not a unitmaker and so I didn`t know exactly what`s it used for. Until now I was used to think that the paperdoll is a sequence of animations ,or so. Hmmm ,but now I think it is something like "Michael 4". Right ?

Anyway ! Your animations are TOP stuff !:goodjob:

Right - the Paperdoll is a figure, just like Michael, although simpler. It's in Kinboat's stickies thread in the Tutorials subforum, together with all its accessories. The figure has bodily proportions designed to fit in with Civ units. The only premade animation for it which Kinboat provides is the Run; I used a modified version of that for this unit's Run but otherwise the animations are all brand new.

I wouldn't know how to implement it but hell, its nice.
By the quote in your signature I'd have thought you'd have no problem. It fits perfectly in the late 19th c. paratrooper slot of any scenario. :p

Even if I probably won't ever use it, I can only say that it's awesome and deserves 10/10 points.

Wow, that is crazy! I never...

Top Bottom