Story of the Grigori

Dumanios

MLG
After my last story(which was a flop),I've decided to do another FfH story,as the Grigori!

I'm using the Erebus map script,so i hope it doesn't do crap with my start.

The beginning

The Grigori were eager to start there nation,the Age of Ice had ended,so all of luxuries of the Age of Magic might come back,but so would the dangers.New danger arose (including the Scorpion Clan :mad:).The Grigori would build Midgar near the Tomb of Sucellus.

Can the Grigori stand the tests of the other survivors,the Scorpion Clan,the Angels and even the Age of Rebirth itself?Hopefully.

The Grigori would start research on Mining and build a Palisade.The scout would explore to the east,away from the Scorpion Clan.A few years later,the Lanun were found,meaning water must be near!

In year 9,the scouts find Faeryl Viconia's nation,which would explain all of the forests scout has had to go through

A couple years later,Scout saw the Ljosalfer nation across the water,leaving a unanimous agreement between the scouts that there will be a war.

weeeeeee more FFH. And if you get one adventurer to each of the following: a beastmaster, a luonnotar, an immortal, and an archamage, you win the story of the year award. (naturally if you get all the tier 4 units you shall be eligible for next year)

Yay, I love FfH stories!

Top Bottom