Stuck on spy "Unit need orders" - Awaiting Assignment

rathanuviel

Chieftain
Hello,

I can't progress with the next turn, because I am stuck on the newly trained spy.
The game interface focuses on the spy unit and says "UNIT NEED ORDERS". But there is no menu on the left to assign it to the city.
Also clicking "Travel To New City" doesn't work. I can click it, but nothing happens.
I can do any other operations, but not use the spy, neither go to the next turn. I have to "Delete unit" to proceed to the next turn.

I am running version 1.0.0.341 and haven't found any other thread describing such problem.
Mods enabled: CQUI, Detailed Worlds 2.12, More Lenses, Stop Steamrolling City States

You can check in the attached saved game. To reproduce, please delete a spy and then train a new one.

Attachments

• last.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
CQUI has the Better Espionage Screen mod integrated. This version of the mod is old and not compatible with the September patch. The Better Espionage Screen has been updated, but not in the CQUI.

CQUI has the Better Espionage Screen mod integrated. This version of the mod is old and not compatible with the September patch. The Better Espionage Screen has been updated, but not in the CQUI.
Hi Stylianos, thanks a lot for the answer!
Could be the installation of the latest "Better Espionage Screen" mod over CQUI solution, please?

Edit: Tried to install "Better Espionage Screen" over CQUI and it works properly now!

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hi @rathanuviel, you are welcome !
CQUI is a great mod, but it has to be uptadet. Let's hope that the devs will have time to fix this gem. A temporary solution is to delete the integrated mods folders (Better espionage screen, Better trade screen, More lenses, etc) from CQUI folder and install the individuall updated mods from steam. I've tried it but I haave some issues. It might work better for you.

Top Bottom