Subdue Animals added to Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01

Roamty

BTS
Subdue Animals added to Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 mod by OrionVeteran, all the changes are in the zip file that I did. The mods name is BUG4_BBAI the zip file can be added to a clean install of Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 and will give you Subdue Animals added to he mod, or just unzip the mod and play Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 with Subdue Animals.

Add on for Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 DancingHoskuld's Subdue Animals my version by Roamty. This will let you Subdue Land Animals and water Animals. A captured unit can be converted to a bonus, the killed unit can provides food and hammers to the nearest (player) city or the unit can be captured. To a clean install of Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 all you got to do is just copy and paste the zip files into Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01. If you added other changes to BUG Mod 4.4 please make a back up first and then used WinMerge to to merge in the files. All Credit goes to DancingHoskuld all I did was make this a simple addon.

This addon includes the AIAutoPlay and ChangePlayer. These commands are intended to help debug the game plus are also kind of fun (if you're not playing for real):

Ctrl+Shift+X AIAutoPlay Opens popup to start automation for any number of turns. Pressing while in automation cancels automation.
Ctrl+Shift+M AIAutoPlay Automate the rest of the current turn only.
Ctrl+Shift+P ChangePlayer Open popup to change the civ and leader type for any player in the game.
Ctrl+Shift+L ChangePlayer Open popup to switch which player the human controls.

BUG Mod 4.4 download here http://www.mediafire.com/file/pow8i8ghviy28cj/BUG4_BBAI_Sub.zip/file

Roamty Collections
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/roamtys-collection.449621/#post-11140270

Please note all Credit is for DancingHoskuld this is just my way of having some fun with civ 4
and Credit to OrionVeteran for Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01

Last edited:
Subdue Animals added to Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01

This is new 11-25-2018 added Subdue Animals to Simple Merge of BUG 4.4 and Better BTS AI 1.01 mod by OrionVeteran

I will be adding in Unofficial 3.19 Patch 1.7 later

Top Bottom