Suleiman's Harem

It's hilarious and also a complete invention, unless said miss American moved to Quebec or Flouzemaker moved to the USA, hehe. We don't need any runner-ups from USA miss America competition since half our girls here could win that competition anyway :)

In any case, we'll just keep this thread at the top of the page until he comes back... Or I can threaten to use all means in my possession to find his address and go knock on his door. READ THIS FLOUZEMAKER, AND BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID ;) It's a bit like the movie Misery, write or suffer. Okay, I won't do that... I promise.

You cant see the pictures because they have been lost /deleted.
And since Flouzemaker isn't active, unfortunatly anymore nobody can upload them again.

hey, great story. i read the prequel, but for some reason the pictures wont show on my browser. great story though!

Ah, see you've joined the "Flouzemaker, please come back" gang. Welcome aboard!

I was so excited to see this pop up in list of unchecked threads, and was then so disappointed that it was not a new post saying "check out my new game!"

Yes.
I still live.

Why such a long absence? Heh, got a little jaded of Civ for a few months, had to reformat my PC, moved back to Montreal, changed internet providers (which is why the email cited somewhere above just doesn't work), and stuff of that nature.
Why are all of the early Gilgamesh's Court pics missing? See above, I changed internet providers, and thus, the hosting for those images got cancelled.
And I maxed my civfanatics picture hosting allowance.
:sad:

No, no new game coming.
:nya:

I haven't played a game of BTS in a very very long time, and I probably won't for quite a while still. Did play a lot of Civ Revolution on my 360, though.
And I did play quite a few games of FfH II and Planetfall.
But, really, the reason I wouldn't add a new story is mostly because I'd only be rehashing the same stuff I did in previous stories, really.
I almost did a Planetfall story yesterday but... I can't finish a game of Planetfall. I get so PO'd at the [expletive deleted] Spore Launchers and other fungal creatures that I end up quitting.

And to think I only came by to see if someone else had an entertaining tale...

Could you at least reupload the pics?

Once again, can we get the pics of Suleiman and Gilgamesh back?

Top Bottom