Suleiman's Harem

He had oil but you have to research plastics to build an offshore platform. Plastics is a lot further down the tech tree than combustion.

Best...

story...

EVER!!!

The win at the end made it so amazing!! I loled at the guy who posted "Sorry about the loss", that was so ... cool!!

Good luck, and I hope you do good in your next story (please tell me there is one...)

Ive read a book about Suleiman, (yes, im one of the guys that actually reads BOOKS! RUN!) and i found out two of the advisors names, Roxolana and Beste, were real, but Sarila i cant find.

There is one already at 1400 AD, but it was abandoned in early November.

So sad....

What happened to Flouzemaker anyway? His last activity was in november. I don't think he left CFC just cause he lost the game, and i hardly believe he suddenly "forgot" about it.

As much as I enjoyed his stories, if he lost his passion for writing or just doesn't have the time, it's alright, but I wish he'd at least update us on his situation so we're not standing on our toes hoping for more.

Since he's stopped writing he's been online at least once I know of, so he's around anyway.

What happened to Flouzemaker anyway? His last activity was in november. I don't think he left CFC just cause he lost the game, and i hardly believe he suddenly "forgot" about it.

I don't know either.. It's kinda.. Well
..to be serious I think he dropped civ. Got a gf maybe.

That was an awesome AAR! :crazyeye:

Very funny reading, and light too. Not some heavy Goethe litterature so many fictional game-stories tend to be (I'm a keen member on many other grand strategy games forums as well). Very nice work! And sexy women too. :lol:

Bye! :)

Nobody answered Flouzemaker's question: Was Boudica refusing to be his vassal because she had a vassal of her own (Churchill)? I'm about to start a war with Augustus Caesar in my game and he has a vassal (Wang Kon, who else...) and I have no clue what to do about that... Do I have to annihilate Wang Kon? Is he gonna break from Caesar? Argh.

Top Bottom