"Survivors" / Modern Improvized Melee

Refar

Deity
Various combatants with Improvised Weapons (<<< Link)
Machete, Wrench and Crowbar each with and without a riot-shied for total of 6 combinations.

I.E. for Davidlalens "Fury Road" as postapocalyptic survivor fighters.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=274230

Here some organized survivor dudes are killing a couple of disorganized punks. (Punks by Chiginator)

I suggest to use different guys in one formation to make it look more improvised. There is also a aditional texture (Survivors3_Diff.dds) with a alternative shirt. It is not used right now, but you can relink some or all guys to it, to make them look more different.

Shader/Nonshader for each one
Teamcolor (tho only a small spot on the wrist)
<fScale>0.45</fScale>
<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale>

Imortant note: Use animations included in the download - they are not exactly the same as orignal. Keep incanquechua.nif - you dont need to do anything with it, just keep it in the same folder, otherwise animations might glitch.

These might be cool to use as flavor units for modern civs.
Well, actually the historical use of these units would be... ah... nevermind... :lol:

What are "wapons"?
Fixed, because it was just in the headline :blush:
But if you are going to collect all my typos, you have a lifetime of work before you :p

That was ... uuuuhm :shifty: ... a trick developed by the PR department to catch more attention :mischief:

Wow, haven't been online in awhile and you're churning out some wonderful post-apocalyptic goodness! Just a thought, as these are already perfect, it might be nice to see the survivor holding a more improvised shield (trash can lid or road sign).

I've been thinking of making a car door or a wheel as a shield. :crazyeye: Thing is, it might get too heavy to cart around.

Nice idea, a hubcap would probably be ok (instead of carrying the entire wheel).

The cover from a garbage bin.

Top Bottom