[BTS] SwordofGeddon's Leaderhead Collection

Preview of new Olohslopa
So how's Olohsopa coming along?

Also wanted to ask you about a mysterious ancient culture of Peru... :sheep: (<< hint: even this jumpin' sheep goin' for extra altitude makes sense in context)

Last edited:

Just dl'd and I have to say: This is very finessed. Tats look great. Nice touch with the base of the crown. I like how the black ink sets up for the bright colors. I've seen quite a few Arawak models but this one is very pleasant to look at. Really niiiiice. :thumbsup:

(p.s. sent you a pm about that mystery culture, which you've prob seen by now)

EDIT: Also, would you be interested in working together to develop Nan Madol / Micronesia for your next installment of QCM? I think there might be enough art that we can at least get the proa pushed out to sea.

Last edited:
I wish more people would comment on the work I did.

I have been following this thread, and downloaded the leaderheads. However, I have not put them into my personal mod-project, yet. I am at a stage where I consider how much to add. It already takes "forever" to load the mod in question.

From the pictures I can say I like what you are doing here. Still don't know if I should make a new civ to put these into, or use them as graphics for other leaders (I have a few duplicate graphics for different leaders in my project at the moment). However, I won't be working on adding more this side of April (I'm kind of busy with other stuff right now).

Even though I probably won't comment a lot the next few months (until April/May), I will for sure follow this thread and download the leaders you put up. One of these days I'll find the perfect place for them. :goodjob:

Top Bottom