which my mod hasn't.

However, this gets enabled by your Reforestation mod so for those players who use also that mod (or any other mod with the code above) the Atoll thing works as intended.
It's a bit freaky, not gonna lie. :crazyeye:

What seems to not work is "RemoveWhenComplete=1" because the dummy atoll improvement stays when it should disappear although that is a smaller concern because workers can replace it to build the GPTI.
Yes, sorry, my message was not very complete, it is the "RemoveWhenComplete" that does not work (in my memories).

I tried the latest (which apparently is now the second to latest version, didn't notice the boat changes yet) but beyond that it seems to be working fine with the atolls and such things now, they spawn correctly with the appropriate feature, yields and culture bomb effect.

Expending Nahnken to create an atoll gave me in Renaissance 7331 GAP. In notification it says 247 GAP.
It's a residue when the Nahnken was supposed to give GAP after creating an Atoll or Citadel.
I should remove it.

Edit: done, update is online.

Last edited:
If atolls are withing 3 free tiles that are granted when pioneer settles city, they don't grant culture bomb. Is it intended?

Weak civ if no water, that's for sure. Could it spawn an atoll when a coastal city is built, kinda like Indonesia ?

The 'improvements' for the atoll look horrible under water, I think they should keep their original Atoll texture in the water (except maybe for citadels)

Excellent civ gameplay wise, very unique!
My only gripe is the music, but it's the Phonpeians fault for just singing and not using more instruments.:c5angry:

Excellent civ gameplay wise, very unique!
My only gripe is the music, but it's the Phonpeians fault for just singing and not using more instruments.:c5angry:
I scraped the bottom of the barrel of youtube and other sites to find a native Pohnpeian music that was barely usable. Eventually I had to gaslight myself that also voice can be considered a music instrument. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eventually I had to gaslight myself that also voice can be considered a music instrument. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Louisiana would like a word with ya.

Weird bug that I encountered. Workers stayed in embarked form when moving from an atoll back to land. Could just be a visual glitch since it got fixed when I reloaded the save.
1700915996982.png

Weird bug that I encountered. Workers stayed in embarked form when moving from an atoll back to land. Could just be a visual glitch since it got fixed when I reloaded the save.
View attachment 678197
It is a known glitch with water improvements having AllowsWalkWater=1 characteristic like the Pontoon Bridge UI mod.
I tried to force an visual update of the worker with the function pTeam:UpdateEmbarkGraphics() but it didn't work.
If you move to an empty water plot then back to land it fixes.

Top Bottom