T.r.o.n. Pbem

Britain kindly ask it's Dutch friends not to land it's peasants next to the British colonists. They will establish a settlement next round.

I'm next? Sorry!!!!!!!!!! Theu pcoming holiday has been keeping me busy. I'll get the turn up.

San Salvador has been founded on the new world :)

Its been more than one month since I last moved. If this keeps up, we'll be playing at the same rate as the game time.

Seems the Dutch and English are landed very close to our City of Quebec. Please make sure your new colonies are 5 tiles away so we don't have overlapping resource tiles.

Attachments

• tron1.gif
    tron1.gif
    36.5 KB · Views: 160
The first British settlement Ulster founded in the new world. We hope this will be remembered as a turning point in our history.

Guys, i will be away for 9 days from saturday. My boss decided to send me in "exile" for a week or so The result is that wont be able to play during that time.

Can you wait untill i'm back? At the current rate we wouldnt have moved much anyway....

Nothing new has happened. Been under a lot of stress lately, with Holocaust Rememberance Day and Israeli Independence Day along with all my work.

Top Bottom