Taiwan Civ (modular) fixed

I can get this up as early as this weekend. If I don't upload it by Friday night. Just post here again as a reminder.

Oh, hi, this is just to remind you to upload the file. I can't get on the computer on Friday, so i'm reminding you today.

Ok I posted it but just a heads up, I don't have the artwork for the uu and ub so if you want it, you might want to try and recruit some people to make it. If you got the artwork (by making it yourself or by others), I would be more than happy to implement it.

ps. what does your signiture mean?

Cool. I don't really need the artwork, i'm fine without it.

And about the signature, 馬英九 that is the new Taiwanese president elected 2008! Although I live in the US and all, I still support him because he will end the corruption in Taiwan and improve Taiwan-China relations!:)

AND... your flag! I haven't tested it yet, but I have a flag design that you can use that probably works.

You have to change the color to blue and you have to change Taiwan_Civ4ArtDefines so that it has bWhiteFlag=0
Here it is...

:):):):):):)

Attachments

• newflag.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 89
I uploaded the changes you told me to make. Hopefully this works because I don't have time to check right now.

Top Bottom