[R&F] Taj Mahal Wonder video

Nice music. Hopefully, the river is a requirement.
Powerful ability! Even if it would just be +1.

I was expecting Casa de Contratacion, but I guess Firaxis wanted to "reward" us for noticing the Taj Mahal during the livestream. :p

Kilwa Kisiwani video didn't play music, but this one does....strange

Hmm, I don't think anyone guessed it would be this one today (over in the R&F General discussion thread).

Timing is different, too. 11:35 ET?

But looks nice.

And of course: really nice looking!

I can see me building that a lot.

Wait ... do wonders have music? If not, is this Ghandi's music? If not, alt-leader for India?

Quite a powerful effect it got there. A boost for something difficult to earn...

Finally! The Taj Mahal is one of the few world wonders that should be in every Civ game, by virtue of its iconic status and immense recognizability.

The music is indeed nice--reminds me of the distinctive cultural flair with the Civ V citystate music.

It does indeed look amazing. I love wonders so it is very welcomed and it will be very useful. What is the luxury next to it though? Wine?

atm it only needs river requirement, but the fb fanpage comments that a specific resource requirement sounds interesting as well.

It sounds like Shah Jahan could make an alternate leader for India. That would be another monument builder though and we may have enough of those.

I'd bet for Asoka, militaristic and pious at the same time, which is nice to pull those Varus in the run while utilizing religion as well. Maybe a leader UB replacing monument too!

Top Bottom