1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Taming Acheron the red dragon

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Strategy & Tips' started by Horadrim, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

yes that one...

are you sure "command" is supposed to be counted as magical effect ? it's not the Mind3 spell. (I don't see why it shouldn't work like the subdue beast/animal promotion, but with %chances) But you might be right, I don't really know the c++ that is hidden behind the xml.

Loyalty is supposed to block being overtaken by command (and domination, and even subdue animal/beast). I forgot that those guys might have that promotion.

2. drono

drono Chieftain

I recently returned to old savegame and make some more attempt using your suggestion. I did not use "New random seed on reload" so I messed a bit order of action and Acheron was tamed at last. It was only a strange low probability problem. I will try next to figure if some Dispel Magics may get Sons to work for me, overcoming their supposed Loyalty...

Tielby likes this.