1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Team 1 Starting Position

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Sullla, Nov 26, 2008.

1. CommandoBob

CommandoBob AbstractArt

I think I have confused you.

A PhotoBucket account is for a person, not the team. I've used PhotoBucket for several years and it has all the images/screenshots I've taken and used in threads in that time. I use it for the images I take in MTDG 2 in additon to the SGs and SGOTMs that I am in/have been in.

The attachment space is per person, also. I am using about 8MBs of storage and it is all from SG saved games.

I don't think we want to delete old threads. Close it, maybe, but we can also just not post into and let the thread die on its own.

We do need the saves in order to examine the past. True, anyone can log into the pitboss, but what you see is the current game state, say at Turn 100. But if you want to check something from Turn 99, well, you can't. The other MTDGs have been PBEM, with the saved game being sent from team to team. Checking into a previous turn is very easy with PBEM; open up the team email account, find the right save, download it and analyze to your heart's content.

Pitboss is different and we have to save a copy of the game manually, each turn. Otherwise, we cannot go back and examine a prior turn.

I do think that we need to agree upon a standard set of images from each turn. In Team FREE, that list sort of grew and got passed down from turn to turn. The Turn Player would think an image was important (like an advisor screen) and begin to add it into the turn log. And other times the team would ask for an image (zoomed out map, for instance) and that go added too. I know that when I became Turn Player I took the same screenshots as the previous Turn Player and then began to add in things I thought were important.

2. damnrunner

damnrunner Emperor

due North again?

3. Sullla

Sullla Patrician Roman Dictator

You and I must have different ideas of "horrible", my good sir. This is horrible:

Your start is not horrible. :)

4. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Well it is not a great start. :p

5. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

That has been done before on other games, so it is not that original.