Team Motto and other things

I thing we are getting there

I cannot do the angled writing ... so could you try something and see what it looks like.

All the following writing as you have it.
Change Epsilon is Strength with War is Peace, but tweek so the is is under the thumb.
Only Change with freedom is slavery is capitals so Freedom is Slavery
Change War is Peace with the word Strength then directly under that, so the thumb knuckle rests on it ... Epsilon (bigger font and maybe small caps)

Other tweeking suggestions ...

1. If we lose the words within the hands, we could try it outside resting on thumb knuckle.

2. If we want to change Slavery ... what about with word Chaos ...

3. If we swap phrase to Peace is War, it then doesn't suggest that our natural and prefered state is aggressive ... to me is conjures up the image of you have to work at peace as it don't come easy.

4. If we want a third phrase what about ... Strength is Order

Rik Meleet said:
lurker's comment: I'd thought I'd never witness the day a fundamentalist Christian agreeing to an illuminati - logo... :wow:
:lol:
Well - the end must be near!

Just because I take my Faith seriously, doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor! ;)

When you add in all the liberals we also have on this team, there is a wonderful sense of irony about our little elitist world-controlling clique. :p

Okay- I may not be that confident in my knowledge of the rules to get involved in some of the threads here- and I definately am not ready to run for office just yet. But I can certainly weigh in on our team logo.

I really dig the red background. I think it gives the logo a certain mysteriousness. An arcane je ne sais quoi, if you will. A little added twinge of uneasiness in the hearts of our enemies.

"Who are these Epsilonians, with their devotion to strange rituals, thier tightly knit organization, their secretive ways. While honorable in their dealings with us, there is always something unnerving about them. As if they are always watching. Waiting and watching...."

I also prefer not having the text as part of the logo. Perhaps we can put the text underneath as our signature. This would give us the opportunity to change the paradoxes according to our whim- or sinister design. Just flipping "war is peace" to "peace is war" could be unsettling to anyone who notices, depending on the game situation. Or "Death is Life" as our armies gather on their borders... "Blindness is sight".... Let the psycological games begin!

In other news, I want to assure my fellow Epsilonians that though I may be hesitant to post I am following all the threads and am really looking forward to the game. I am just trying to orient myself with the way this all works so I don't say something totally stupid. But I AM watching. Waiting and watching.....

I like the red background and the blue eye - But the more I think about it, the more I don't want to see any words at all.... Just the image of the triangle and the eye is unsettling on its own.

I like the idea of the motto in our signature, as well. It will give us quite a bit of flexibility.

Excellent :clap: ... I propose that Rik becomes 'unofficially' the mysterious shadow figure that all of these secret societies seem to have ... and that only the higher echelon speak about in hushed coded whispers. :evil:

I prefer an uncluttered logo ... and tend to agree with brooklynprop ... and if we are so secretive, surely our mottos would remain secret ... let's keep them guessing :mischief:

Great to hear from you :wavey: I think of 4 days growth, dishevelled overalls, a leatherman and mobile phone constantly in use while you pace back and forth ... you are the Prod Man I assume ;)

Always goo to see team memebers contributing where they feel they can make a difference! :thanx: Good Job brooklynprop

I also agree with everything mentioned. The more I look at the logo the more I like the idea of having no words on it :crazyeye:

:agree:

Looks like we're coming to a team consensus.

I like the red one, with the blue eye, and the word epsilon at the bottom the best.

looking pretty sweet *goes to fiddle with the image* btw im here *thundering aplause* :D aplause being spelt wrong of course

:bump: We seem to have support for the images Rik :salute: supplied.

So which version?

I perfer the one with Epsilon named as it shows that we have not just found an image from the net and posted it as it is.

I perfer the one with Epsilon named as it shows that we have not just found an image from the net and posted it as it is.

That's a good reason. I agree.

:agree:

Do we need a poll? Or we just going for majority consensus?

I feel like this has been a poll by default. An actual vote may be a waste unless we are establishing the strictest of democratic form.

If you want added votes it looks great to me, though it would be nice to have a line that will always be at the bottom (Something like "And those who persivere and follow will become one, while those who leave that which is right and belongs to Epsilon will be cast aside and be trampled") Always good to put 2 blows when already giving one with our mysteriousness, deathlike logo and name. ;)

Top Bottom