Team Name

Guys, regarding the 'logo' I put up...I did it in about 20 minutes, haven't touched it since, but intended to tailor it to the group's wishes anyway. Let me know here what you want and I can make something that accommodates that!

The third image was an example of letterhead, intended for posting in areas where other teams are the audience, per General_W's request. In that sense, it could say something about how much cooler we are than everybody else too. Just a thought.

To be honest, I would like to see something which made a statement about us. If there are any suggestions to that end I would be happy to work on a couple different ideas.

I prefer it with 2 ps' for some reason, or correct spelling; I just think 3 ps will look stupid on what is an awesome banner IMO

If not 3 p's, which I don't really care for either (but it kinda makes sense), then I prefer the correct spelling.

:agree:

3 p's would be kinda fun... but my vote is for proper spelling also.

pro-per pucuation pleese

We're officially Team SANCTA… but we never settled on the Leader Name, Civ Description, Short Description, and Civ Adjective.

I think we can set all these when we log in?

Here's my suggestion – mostly a compilation of what's been talked about already:

Team name: SANCTA (Super Awesome Ninjas – Cult of the Triple Alliance)
Leader Name: Council of Three
Civ Description: Cult of the Triple Alliance
Short Description: Ninjas
Civ Adjective: Super Awesome

Let's discuss this and see if we can nail it down without a formal vote maybe?

I'm good with it as stated.

Everything else is fine by me but I do not like CTA as a short description. I prefer Ninjas, Triple Alliance, Alliance or SANCTA. In that order.

Everything else is fine by me but I do not like CTA as a short description. I prefer Ninjas, Triple Alliance, Alliance or SANCTA. In that order.

I actually prefer Ninjas also....now that I have seen it!:D

:agree: I like Ninjas!

Will edit above.

i'm good with all that too.

pretty much unanimous support here. I'll put up a poll soon.

Top Bottom