Team Name

Does anyone like my "Helios" idea.

TBH I don't really mind on the name so long as I can abbreviate it to a 2 or 3 letter acronym.

GBH, Great Balls of Helios would work for me though :thumbsup:

Hey Remake! I like Helios a lot. Certainly lends itself to a certain visual kind of idea for artwork. Rising sun kind of thing.

If people prefer that - I could totally get excited about it.
If you forced me to pick, I'd probably still choose the Super Awesome Ninja's though. :lol: What can I say? I'm a sucker for the ninja coolness.

Maybe we should have a team vote?
Put the top 3 choices up, and then we can settle down to business on a leader name and artwork?

Seems like the top 3 would probably be SANCTA, Helios, & Salsa?

Here's some art work for Helios. The second flag needs the name blown up but I was using adobe acrobat and it doesn't have letters past 24.

Attachments

• Helios.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Helios 2.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 74
Any comments on the artwork?

It's a bit too pixelated for me, particularly the first one. Once you get it at a nice resolution though it'll look cool. :)

That's the problem. First artwork EVER. If someone could do that it would be great.

Well, with paint I can't get the background behind the words.

paint.net is the way to go. It's what I use. Awesome program and totally free. You should check it out for sure :thumbsup:

Wow, that is better. Though I can't upload the artwork CFC says it's an invalid file (JPG,GIF) which are not invalid files.

ok - team 3 is now officially team SANCTA :thumbsup:

We just need to settle on our logo, descriptions, and Leader name.

I'd like to put up a poll to officially approve Viva_C's logo. But does anyone else have another suggestion or idea before we just vote that one in?

We also need to collect some Leader names (it doesn't matter what actual leader we end up playing with) - so make your suggestions here, and then we'll have a vote!

Once we have a Logo and Leader name, it'll be easier to fill in the adjectives, I think.

Viva's logos:

Standalone Triangle/Head

Letter Head Varient.

It's probably a bit picky (sorry!), but do you think the text underneath the "SANCTA" is a bit small? It seems a bit hard to read, although it's definitely the right font IMHO, it fits the theme well.

I agree that we've had plenty of time to make suggestions (and there are several cool logos, imho) and discuss, so we should have a poll. :)

Btw, isn't it spelled triple, with one 'p'?

Trippple Alliance, eh?

I kinda like that :D

I'm going to make a poll for this Logo now...
we can always make minor changes (textures, spelling of 'triple') later.

Top Bottom