Team Pitboss - BTS

Can we please do a PBEM so I can play :please:

@sommerswerd

I'm gonna go check the other game out if there isn't going to be much participation for a new game here, but the other one has already started right?

@remake20

What is a PBEM ? :p

EDIT: just joined the other game, so i'm not interested in participating in a new game here :p

Can we please do a PBEM so I can play :please:
Sure we can do a PBEM, but that will not help people learn how to play Pitboss, and so it will not help us train our team mates to play pitboss turns.

Once we get the Pitboss issue worked out, I will try to get a team PBEM organized.

I can do a PBEM if you need me to. I know what is required for that. Oh and PBEM stands for Play by email.

Any movement on this? If not, is there anything I can do to make that happen?

OK after weighing the options, I think the best way forward is to just let the pitboss that is working continue as is, and try to figure out how to host a second one on the same computer.

I know this is possible, but I am not sure how to do it yet. I will investigate and post my findings in the other pitboss thread, as soon as I get it figured out. In the meantime, if people want to move forward with a PBEM game I would say go ahead, since I don't know how long it will take to get the second pitboss going. It could be just a few days, but it could also end up taking weeks. Its difficult to know, but I know can't host a PBEM.

So far it seems like the people interested in a second pitboss are:

Calis
fireflames
remake20 (if he can login to the pitboss)
Any others?

I am going to suggest we move the conversation about a second pitboss to the AMAZON Pitboss II Thread, to keep all the pitboss related talk in one place.

We can either let this thread die out, or leave it for the PBEM discussion.

Top Bottom