Tell me what you think...

Would you elaborate please? I was unaware. Could you post a screenie of that logo?

You can see it at the games' site here. The logo has proved even less popular with Londoners than the games themselves, and that is really saying something.

Even if the unit descriptions are simply previews, the point remains - the language, content and style are not really those suited to Civ; it is more than a tad too breathless and sensationalist.

I'll provide further feedback regarding the actual meat of the scenario - unit choices, orbat balance and what not - when it is out.

Hi, would I like to know that system you are using for the movement of the airplanes? Because I have seen that they are in sea.... you have removed the immobility true? I would like to know the system of rules that you have used for them... Thanks for the answer

"The whole world cannot be conquered, but only a part of it"
:nuke:

Hi, would I like to know that system you are using for the movement of the airplanes? Because I have seen that they are in sea.... you have removed the immobility true? I would like to know the system of rules that you have used for them... Thanks for the answer

"The whole world cannot be conquered, but only a part of it"
:nuke:

Yes the 'Immobile' flag has been removed from the Shenyang J-11.

Aircraft Implementation in W2K7 - ID@ES

Carrier-based aircraft will not have freedom of movement Kaiser85. They will have the 'Immobile' flag yet are still are able to re-base to other location with airbases or airports as well as any available Carriers within their Operational Range.

For example, the F-35C Lightning II is a carrier-based variant of the original F-35A Lightning II conventional takeoff and landing (CTOL) variant. There is also the F-35B Lightning II, short-takeoff and vertical-landing (STOVL) variant as well. All variants will be featured in some scenarios based of the W2K7 - ID@ES mod but only the F-35C Lightning II (showcased below) will be carrier-based, i.e. 'Immobile'.

F-35C Lightning II (carrier-based naval variant)

Also here is a look at another carrier-based aircraft; the F-18 Super Hornet (displayed below) proceeding a USS Nimitz (CVN-68). The Nimitz is a Super Carrier in the United States Navy, the lead ship of its class. It is one of the largest warships in the world.

F-18 Super Hornet (proceeding a Nimitz Super Carrier, America is powerful indeed!)

I'll provide more detailed information regarding Unit capabilities just before testing.

Do I think about having understood (excuse but am I Italian and don't I understand the English very well)... I wanted to create a mod in which all the aerial unities involve as free unity to stir as in Civilization 2 but, is the problem that the flag removing "immobile" the aerial unities are free to stir but, cannot they directly attach and if they are attached are they immediately destroyed.... In short I wanted her as in civilization2.. as I can do??:confused: :confused: Thanks still

Unfortunately, air units with the 'Immobile' flag removed can definitely be destroyed by land units. Air units in Civ III can't be implemented in the same way as they were in Civ II AFAIK.

I've actually forgotten where I retrieved the image. But I still have it, as well as others. I'll make them available for you to DL if you request it, and thanks for the comments.

PLEASE allow me to reserve a couple of slots for these updates! I'll let you know when to start back posting. Thanks! I'll post information regarding these screens in a sec.

[LEADERHEADS]

Osama Bin Laden, Kim Jong-il, & George W. Bush

Here are some possible LH's for the above-mentioned leaders.

[THE GREATEST WONDER OF THE WORLD]

I personally feel that this wonder (Modern Marvel) should be included in every game if at all possible.

[RUSSIA - EARLY HISTORY TO 1917]

Here is a sample of the wealth of information which will be featured in the mod.

Early History to 1917

The Inhabitants of the East European Plain

The Golden Age of Kiev & The East Slavs and the Varangians

The Rise of Regional Centers & The Mongol Invasion

The Rise of Muscovy

The Evolution of the Russian Aristocracy & Ivan IV

The Time of Troubles & The Romanovs

Expansion and Westernization & Early Imperial Russia

[Russia - Overview 3]

Okay, have at it. I'll post more information about this preview a little later. Right now I have to leave for a while. Enjoy!

Top Bottom