Temple of Artemis replacement

I'm not sure if you're having a laugh or not.:eek::confused:

Half-serious, I guess.

It seems like the development resources for the mod are pretty thin right now, and this is a case where we have a working design and shouldn't really be spending a lot of effort on designing, coding, and balancing a new wonder when we have a perfectly good wonder in place as the Honor unlock.

It just seems like the inventing the Temple of Diana, with exactly the same bonuses as the ToA, and having that be the Honor wonder would solve the DLC problem without introducing new bugs or creating new balance problems, since there are already plenty of both to work on as it is.

Ahh... ok.

The problem there though is, that only fixes it for people without the DLC. Those with the DLC could then build the exact same wonder twice and gain from it, thus introducing an imbalance.

You are correct about priorities, which is why I started the thread in the first place.
IF someone wants to do this, I will include it in the mod, I however am not currently working on replacing this wonder. I am too busy trying to learn lua and fix the batch of bugs/'missing features' that are still in the source.

As it is all trial and error for me, with very little outside guidance, it is painfully slow going.

Can't remove ToA from the game? I assumed you could just disassociate it from the tech that unlocks it.

Sorry, wasn't sure you were asking to remove the original.

Yeah, can do. I would prefer a better fix though. Removing stuff doesn't sit well with me, sort of like punishing those that have the DLC to appease those that don't.

Top Bottom