Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote Stuck_as_a_Mac, Plexus, Fier Canadien, Amirsan, Noldodan, or Abstain

Polls will close on January 1st 00:00 GMT

I Personaly voted for Stuck. I just hope Stuck can pump out some French Poilus and some Renault Tanks in the far future ;).

Go Plexanator! Make us proud of our Governor.

Vote for Noldy! In the previous two Demogames, I gained much experience in Governorship. I got my start as Governor of Eldarinorë for the last two terms of DG2. Then, in DG3, I gained the province of Aventine in the third term and retained it for four successive terms, right up until spaceship launch. Vote for Noldy (or Nold, or Noldodan, whichever)!

Vote Plexus! I am among the most experienced of the governors, with governorships in all three previous demogames. I will do my best to get us off to a good start this demogame, my past record shows that I am capable of doing so. If you do decide to vote for me, I thank you for your vote.

It appears (at zee moment) zat zee province vill go to je. Nahh... I dont like the zee's. Back to t's, then. Anyway, as promised, this province WILL be named "Cabaret." Now, before you say "But dosent Cabaret take place in post WW1 pre WW2 era Berlin?", I say to you, but half of it is in French! So....

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!
Fremde, etranger, stranger.
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bliebe, reste, stay.

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret

So, you think being the French is depressing? Forget it!
France isnt depressing here! Here France is beautiful...
The forums are beautiful...
Even the mods are beautiful! (Kisses a perplexed looking DZ)
You see? I told you the mods are beautiful!

(Authors Note: yes, there will be more. But first i need to see who is the cabinet so i can do the next part)

Vote Amirsan!

Notice that he is the only candidate who plans to build a barracks, an essential early game building, in the first five turns.

Vote Amirsan or be conquered!

Even the mods are beautiful! (Kisses a perplexed looking DZ)
You see? I told you the mods are beautiful!

:crazyeye: :crazyeye: You had me at "Willkommen", SaaM. :lol: :lol:

Actually, the experience of all present is beyond compare, but my support for SaaM stems from the DG2 Taliesin days. Plus I think our first governor should set the bar for our French civic pride, which SaaM has more than demonstrated.

Yes! Tied up! Go Plexus! Show them how good you are.

Originally posted by CivGeneral
I Personaly voted for Stuck. I just hope Stuck can pump out some French Poilus and some Renault Tanks in the far future ;).

Hell with renaults, lets kill the Germans, take their designs and get Panthers and Konigstigers! ;)

Yes, but what do we need weapons for when we have odd art movements we can use as torture weapons? Who would want to be sentanced to life of dotililsm. Sunday in the Park with Hell, thats what it would be! (But there are worse things then standing for a painting on a Sunday...)
Or! Sentence them to type in "French Military Victories" on Google for all eternity!
Muahahahahahahaha!

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS

Decisions are being made RIGHT NOW that will affect the Demogame. Specifically, the discussion about the ruleset is entering it's final stage. All sections of the Constitution have been ratified. Multiple sections of the Code of Laws and the Code of Standards are being ratified right now, the others are currently being discussed.

This is your chance to have a strong influence on the game. Please, vote in the ratification polls (after reading through the discussion thread!), and stop by the discussion threads of the open issues. We're a mostly (don't start will some of my twitchy subjects! :lol: ) friendly bunch. Ask your questions in the relevant threads, or bounce over to either of the Judicial nomination threads - most of the active ruleset authors are running for one Judicial office or another!.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

PLEX! :D

Thank you for your support, Civanator, and thank you to my 4 anonymous supporters. But, alas, I will not be a Governor this term. Perhaps in the near future.

Top Bottom