Term 1 - Nominations for Chief Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
The Chief Justice shall have the additional responsibility to organize and conduct the affairs of the Judicial Branch. This includes the creation of the Judicial Procedures for the term.

I nominate Black_Hole.

i second cg and nominate strider.

Ill consider it and Accept :)

I decline my nomination.

I'll self-nominate, and accept.

I've put a fair amount of work into the ruleset, I'd like to see things get off to a smooth start. My decisions will be based on citizen comments, my review of the ruleset and what will keep the game enjoyable.

The Judicial Procedures I plan to use will focus on citizen participation and open discussions. Most discussions will probably happen in the main Judicial thread, but anything that looks interesting to any member of the Judiciary will be split off into a new thread.

Does anyone have any questions?

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

I decline my nomination since a stronger canidate has accepted :p.

ravensfire said:
I'll self-nominate, and accept.

I've put a fair amount of work into the ruleset, I'd like to see things get off to a smooth start. My decisions will be based on citizen comments, my review of the ruleset and what will keep the game enjoyable.

The Judicial Procedures I plan to use will focus on citizen participation and open discussions. Most discussions will probably happen in the main Judicial thread, but anything that looks interesting to any member of the Judiciary will be split off into a new thread.

Does anyone have any questions?

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire
one question, what is your position on anonymous CCs(and JRs)?

Black_Hole said:
one question, what is your position on anonymous CCs(and JRs)?
My personal view is that JR's should never, ever be anonymous. No reason. CC's ought to have that possibility, with the understanding that any hint of political motivation for such an accusation should be brought up in the investigation and trial.

My Judicial Procedures will not allow either Anonymous Judicial Reviews or Citizen Complaints. There have been a fair number of discussions about this, and most people do support not having anonymous CC's. The last time we did have one was extremely tainted with the stench of politics.

All requests for investigations must be made public. All evidence used must be made public UNLESS it's information from playing the save ahead of time. That is the SOLE exception.

-- Ravensfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom