Term 2 - Election - Trade Minister

Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

• Noldodan

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • amirsan

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Pick the person you believe will serve Fanatikou best.

The name is "Noldodan," not "Nolodan!" Sheesh... Anyway, here's my campaign speech. *clears throat*

I may not post in this forum much, but that is mostly because I have been mostly moderate in my views so far. That will change, starting in the next few minutes after this post. If elected to the post of Trade Minister (no election is ever sure), my views on the subjects pertaining to Trade will be the following. We must trade ONLY when it either directly benefits us or our close ally. I do not like the idea of trading in this game only to curry favor, as it will probably not work, as we are playing against human opponents. However, if the offer is lucrative enough ($$$), I will support that trade. As for trading with allies, it should be done as much as possible, but ONLY if they can offer something in return. No free rides in this game.

EDIT: Are we allowed to advertise these elections in our sig?

Quoting Nolodan:
The name is "Noldodan," not "Noldodan!" Sheesh...

Sheesh....good thing it's not Noldodan....

Originally posted by Cyc
Quoting Nolodan:
The name is "Noldodan," not "Noldodan!" Sheesh...

Sheesh....good thing it's not Noldodan....

:lol:

Honestly, I don't think anyone's had as much trouble with their name. One day, though, I'm sure we'll all get it right. ;)

Originally posted by FortyJ

:lol:

Honestly, I don't think anyone's had as much trouble with their name. One day, though, I'm sure we'll all get it right. ;)

I hope so.

I voted for Noldodan (I copied and pasted the name;)). Can I call you Noldy? It would make it easier for me.

Actually, I think I'm the only one who has had as much trouble as Noldodan. I've been called Naverod, Naerwood, naevrod, navrod, and much more. :)

Originally posted by Zarn
I voted for Noldodan (I copied and pasted the name;)). Can I call you Noldy? It would make it easier for me.

Yes, you may call me Noldy. In fact, everyone can call me Noldy.

Originally posted by amirsan
Only 3 votes... ok, :(

Look at the bright side. 3 is better than 2. ;)

Top Bottom