Term 2 - Nominations for "at-large Govenors"

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
at-large governors fill empty governor slots in mid-term and serve as Senators (essentially, as governors without a province). The top two winners gets the office.

@DZ - If needed, please fill in the rest with more info if needed

Yours,
The Election Staff

I nominate myself and donsig to these positions in the hopes of forging an active Senate.

And I accept. :D

In a hope of throwing the election off some, I nominate myself to this poistion and accept. Don't think I'll win, hell, I don't even plan on winning, I just want to see how many people will vote for me: :rolleyes:

I second DZ, Strider and donsig for these positions, and nominate Furiey

I will second Furiey. He's doing an excellent job as a Citizen posting. I think he needs to be in the Government. :thumbsup:

Speaking of citizens who are actively posting, I would like to bring forward the name of jorge_roberto for consideration here in case he's not comfortable with accepting the Trade & Technology nomination.

I'll second jorge_roberto. He's one of the few Citizens to post in the Term 1 Judicial thread with just a question, not a Judicial Action. :thumbsup:

I wish to nominate Bacon King.

I second or whatever Bacon King

I nominate myself. Bringing a bit of fresh-blood to all this. I don't think i'll be anywhere near winning, but i'd like to see how many votes i get.

Also, second Strider and Donavan zoi.

Top Bottom