Term 2 - Presidential Office: Mr Smith Goes to Bavaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why Mexico has no VP...wait...now I remember! it was beacuse the president got killed by the VP! ...talk about forcing yourself into office!! :lol:

Ehecatl Atzin

:eek: Don't be giving him ideas!

:lol:

What's he gonna do? doughnut you to death? j/k

Ehecatl Atzin

Besides, RPG wise the Jedis protect the Prez, because he is important.

Hey! How did you know of my plans to doughnut Eklektikos to death??!!

j/k

Seriously, though, I just get to be a chatroom op, and fill in for the president, and get to name the second city. I'm just an over-glorified deputy.

Well, Octivian_X could always fake a netsplit. ;)

question to the last chat:
why didnt the worker south of bavaria start the road to morgana?
this will draw back our swordman-highway by about 3-4 turns i believe.

my fault :-( being new at this, i kind of... wll, i... uh... failed to post instructions. *drops to knees and begins to beg* it wont happen again! im sorry!

Noble Leader, the Nation awaits the Turn Chat Instructions thread for Saturday 10/12.

Welcome back Mr. President, your nation needs your leadership.

Now is the time for discussion to end, and conquest to begin, the citizens call out for the implimentation of Cyc's plan to crush the evil Aztecs.

I am sure you will fill the leadership void we are experiencing. Good luck and good hunting...

I request the presidential office to start ADVERTISING our game. I feel an urgent need to see newsposts on the CFC mainpage news about our game.
We suffer from very low participation, and as the experiences with the previous generations showed these advertisment attract many valuable citizens.
Also i miss the turn summaries in the chat-threads, which would help people know whats going on.

I must admit that now being able to attend the chat at the moment leaves me clueless of what really happened. On the last tc, it took me about 1 hour to find out wheter a new city was built or not (i finally had to read through the chatlog! unbelievable!).

Originally posted by disorganizer
I must admit that now being able to attend the chat at the moment leaves me clueless of what really happened. On the last tc, it took me about 1 hour to find out wheter a new city was built or not (i finally had to read through the chatlog! unbelievable!).

Now you know what it is like for most of us every week.

:lol:

Originally posted by disorganizer
I request the presidential office to start ADVERTISING our game. I feel an urgent need to see newsposts on the CFC mainpage news about our game.
We suffer from very low participation, and as the experiences with the previous generations showed these advertisment attract many valuable citizens.
Also i miss the turn summaries in the chat-threads, which would help people know whats going on.

I don't know what Eklektikos would say, but I would volunteer to post chat summaries, and to send regular news to TF. A moderator might be better suited to do the latter, as the last time I sent some demogame news to him it was ignored.

Unless Eklektikos wishes to do this himself, I will start doing that.

Octavian, I've already PMed TF about this, and will send him a report this weekend. Turn chat summaries will appear (backdated) this weekend also.

Thanks for volunteering, though :goodjob:

I have just sent a news article to TF to post about the demgame. But, we could also have a chat summary (as 2 separate things). One would be more on the game, and the other on how the turn chat went. (i.e., a spot vote was ordered on if we should declare war on the Aztecs this turn.. - for the game summary, it might say "our men ventured into strange lands, listening to a foreign tounge... knowing that one day, they will be under the rule of Fanatika").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom