Term 3 Foreign Affairs Advisor Election

In 1400 and 92 (BC), who crossed the ocean blue?

• civ1-addict

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Jayne

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • philosopher12

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
This seems to be a very popular job, with no-one who was nominated refusing to do it! Mind you, the exploration of our home island seems almost finished so what will the Foreign Advisor do after that? Hopefully press for exploration of more distant climes!
Despite having retired from the presidency, civ1-addict is not giving up politics as he has thrown his hat into the ring for the job at the Foreign Office! He seemed to have a golden touch last term as NUF powered to the top of most of the demographic ratings, but what can he bring to the negotiating table? Threats? I hope so. :)
Jayne has been leading our exploration for the past month and has been doing a great job. Particularly with the screenshots ;). Will she make a good trireme captain? We shall have to see! (pun intended and apologies also intended)
philosopher12 comes from a long line of philosophers but will the sea air inspire him to seek out the AI civs? Or just to come up with some semi-coherent ramblings about the nature of the elements? He is certainly keen to have a job in the government and just looking for the opportunity to convert this enthusiasm into action and a reputation?
Who will be given charge of keeping the savage hordes friendly until we can be bothered to crush them? You have until Tuesday morning to choose who directs our future exploration and diplomacy!

Again, I have the least votes. But, as I said in the Science Advisor thread, I'd rater have that job than this, so my vote goes to Civ-1 Addict, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom