Term 3 Trade Leader Election

Select your choice for Term 3 Trade Leader.

• BCLG100

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • naervod

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Shaitan
Posts from Dark Wanderer should be discounted as that was a duplicate logon account used by Civanator. Civanator has received a 3 day ban for using a duplicate logon.

First it was VHS and now Civanator. Shaitan how did you found out that Dark Wanderer is a duplicate account used by civanator? What is to become of Civanator (I know he is going to have a 3day vacation) when he wind deputy possitions Trade and Science.

Civanator voted twice in this election by using his duplicate logon. As a result of this vote tampering he is being disqualified from this ballot. The votes he acrued to this point (minus 1) have been added to Abstain.

ummm i think you deleted my name from the ballot

I'll wait until 9:30 AM PST (12:30 PM EST) and if the mistake hasn't been fixed I will motion for a revote

Its OK Shaitan, now you can disregard the PM I just sent you.

I guess we should PI Civanator when he comes back for vote tampering... :) BTW, abstain is going to be thrown off... What if abstain gets more votes?

I think we should take some of the Abstain votes off, because Civanators disqualification, skewed the results to Abstain more. Hopefully though, if no one votes Abstain anymore we will be OK

Go BCLG100 :D. BCLG, When you become Trade leader, I am interested in becoming a Trade Chat Rep. :).

Top Bottom