Term 3 Trade Leader Election

Select your choice for Term 3 Trade Leader.

• BCLG100

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • naervod

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a strong trade network and an excellent trader vote naervod for Trade Leader!

BCLG100 for trade leader.

I voted abstain in this poll.

Mainly because it would me impossible for me to choose between any of these three.

Civcanator's running for trade? well then:
GO CIVANATOR!!!!

Civanator can do it,
Civanator Can do it
uhhhhhhhh
zzz...zzz...
I ran out of lines to say......

GOOOO CIVANATOR!!!
[party][dance]:yeah:[dance][party]

And there's Civ's cheerleader, as usual!

No, Dark Wanderer lives right down the street from me. He doesn't care for civ3 much. But whenever i tell him about the elections he comes cheering along right in here. I am trying to convince him to join the RPG, he could start a cheerleading service. ;) :lol:

Originally posted by Civanator
No, Dark Wanderer lives right down the street from me. He doesn't care for civ3 much. But whenever i tell him about the elections he comes cheering along right in here. I am trying to convince him to join the RPG, he could start a cheerleading service. ;) :lol:

Awww.. That's so cute. :)

Originally posted by Chieftess

Awww.. That's so cute. :)

...... :lol: ...... That is one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile..... and that;s slightly weird... (And this ranks up to my brother getting his car stuck 1 foot in mud)

Originally posted by Dark Wanderer
Yeah, Diablo 2 rocks, especiallt the Necromancer. I follow Civ everywhere when i visit this forum. ;) I use the "invisible mode" sometimes, I'm actually on alot.

Do you have the expansion pack? I play Diable 2 lord of destruction, Star Craft Brood War, Warcraft 3, Civ3, and CFC.

Strider- I have wc3 and starcraft bw, we should game sometime. but letss get back on topic, this is getting waaaaaaay off topic.

Is he still eligible for the election or not?

Top Bottom