Term 4 Nominations for Minister of Science

Swissempire

Poet Jester
These are the Term 4 Nominations for Minister of Science

I plan to seek re-election. Therefore I self-nominate and accept. :)

I withdraw myself from the runnings. My cIV disc doesn't want to work, has been like this for a few days, thought I could fix it. Apparently I couldn't :( because of this I probobly would end up having to have others do the work for me. Nor could I keep the public informed.

Sorry you had to withdraw Vind2. I was looking forward to a good race. ;)

You could always run for a position in the Judiciary, though. I'm steering clear of it with all the contoversy of late. :D

Vind2 said:
I withdraw myself from the runnings. My cIV disc doesn't want to work, has been like this for a few days, thought I could fix it. Apparently I couldn't :( because of this I probobly would end up having to have others do the work for me. Nor could I keep the public informed.

have you tried posting your problems and stuff in the civ4 part? generally theres a couple of hundred people around to help :)

Thanks for the suport, but I'm thinking the problem is the MASSIVE scratch on it. the story goes, brother wants to use my computer, takes out disk, leaves it out..... I find the disk onder my desk, try to play, no luck. :(

BTW the 'scratch' is more of a crack :( i'll be getting anew one soon enough.

I'm also gonna stay away from Judiciary for a while; you make to many enemies.

Vind2 said:
Thanks for the suport, but I'm thinking the problem is the MASSIVE scratch on it. the story goes, brother wants to use my computer, takes out disk, leaves it out..... I find the disk onder my desk, try to play, no luck. :(

BTW the 'scratch' is more of a crack :( i'll be getting anew one soon enough.

I'm also gonna stay away from Judiciary for a while; you make to many enemies.

You make enemies even if your not in the judiciary. Unless your Daveshack. He is everyones friend:D But hey its politics:goodjob:

Nominations Closed

Top Bottom