Term 4 Nominations for the Designated Player Pool

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Designated Player is the Citizen that carries out the instructions posted by the elected officials in the Game Session Instruction Thread. If an official does not post instructions, the Designated Player has complete control of that official’s area of responsibility. The Designated Player is selected in sequence from the Designated Player Pool

Any citizen that wishes to be a Designated Player must post in this thread. A citizen may run for an elected office and apply to be a Designated Player in the same term. The Designated Player Pool does not count as an elected office. All candidates that that receive a vote from more than ½ of the citizens that vote in the Designated Player Election will be accepted as a Designated Player for that term

If you are nominated by someone else, please Accept or Decline.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 October (that’s 8pm EDT 27 October).

I nomianate everyone on DS' list as well as Furiey, Cyc, and DaveShack. (sorry Furiey, but it is quite convienent that DS put together a list ;) )

vikingruler said:
I nomianate everyone on DS' list.....
Could you confirm that you mean this list please:

Black_Hole, Bootstoots, Civlord, Dominus Romae, Donovan Zoi, Gerikes, greekguy, ravensfire, RegentMan, Strider, and Stuck_as_a_Mac

Thank You

Furiey said:
Could you confirm that you mean this list please:

Black_Hole, Bootstoots, Civlord, Dominus Romae, Donovan Zoi, Gerikes, greekguy, ravensfire, RegentMan, Strider, and Stuck_as_a_Mac

Thank You

yes, sorry about that.

I am not sure if I should run for this again since I have a feeling that no one strongly wants me to be a DP, dispite playing a good turn session :-/

CivGeneral said:
I am not sure if I should run for this again since I have a feeling that no one strongly wants me to be a DP, dispite playing a good turn session :-/

Quit fishing for acceptance, CG. Are you in or not?

I'm in. It's so nice having to only play 1 turn a session!

I encourage EVERYONE to apply for this. If you've got C3C - go for it. If you aren't comfortable running a session, let me know. I'll setup a "training" session, where you'll get the chance to interpret the instructions, play the save and create the game log. Plus, you'll get some instant feedback.

This is YOUR chance to connect with the entire process of the DG. Take the opportunity, and make this your DG by playing the save!

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

I'll accept, have a feeling that I'll want a break from Civ4 sometime during the month, given I have to shoehorn it into a system which is borderline on the specs.

After some thought, Ill self-nominate and accept.

CivGeneral said:
After some thought, Ill self-nominate and accept.

That's more like it! :goodjob:

I've found the best approach is to choose a goal, do your best, and use the results to improve. This is the path to confidence.

Must be some sort of conspiracy to shake the feathers of people with alternative political feelings with mass nominations, causing us to have to respond to each one like writing thank-you letters after a briss. How rude. :p

I'll decline.

I'll be willing to self nominate and accept. However, I will admit that I would like to participate in your "training session" ravensfire.

Sorry, I decline I can't be online for that long, I get 3-4 hours of homework a night which doesn't give me much time for anything(and any time I get will be used for playing civ 4 ;))

I, too, must Decline this nomination. Thank you vikingruler, but I do not own a copy of C3C. :D I could play the save for you, but it would probably look a lot different than what the rest of you saw. Not a good idea.

But thanks again.

I'll accept on the condition that everyone knows that I'll probably plan to do an offline session. If you don't want an offline one, then make sure that I get less than 50% of the vote!

Top Bottom