Luxuries: 0
Shields: 153 (5 corrupt)

Fanatikku
Mayor: None
Population: 1,417,000
Citizen icons: 13 :D ; 1 :) ; 2 :(
City Defense: 1 Infantry
Landmarks: Palace
Improvements: Barracks, Granary, Temple, Marketplace, Library, Bank, Cathedral, University, Colosseum, Factory, Hospital

Income: +18
Expenses: -14
Combined Total: +4

Science: 76 (1 corrupt)
Shields: 46 (1 corrupt)

Furuyama
Mayor: Donovan Zoi
Population: 470,000
Citizen icons: 9 :D
City Defense: 1 Infantry, 1 Galleon
Landmarks: None
Improvements: Barracks, Granary, Temple, Marketplace, Courthouse, Aquaduct, Cathedral, Harbor

Income: +7
Expenses: -6
Combined Total: +1

Science: 7
Shields: 14 (1 corrupt)

Immo
Mayor: None
Population: 966,000
Citizen icons: 13 :D
City Defense: 1 Infantry
Landmarks: None
Improvements: Barracks, Granary, Temple, Marketplace, Library, Courthouse, Bank, Cathedral, University, Colosseum, Factory, Hospital

Income: +14
Expenses: -15
Combined Total: -1

Science: 14
Shields: 40 (1 corrupt)

Zojoji
Mayor: Cyc
Population: 1,090,000
Citizen icons: 13 :D ; 1 :(
City Defense: 2 Infantry, 9 Artillery, 12 Cavalry, 1 Samurai
Landmarks: Magellan's Voyage, Copernicus's Observatory
Improvements: Barracks, Granary, Temple, Marketplace, Library, Courthouse, Aquaduct, Bank, Cathedral, University, Colosseum, Factory, Hospital, Coastal Fortress, Harbor

Income: +12
Expenses: -16
Combined Total: -4

Science: 75 (2 corrupt)
Shields: 53 (2 corrupt)

Honorable Governor Zarn

MSAV would call for some builds from Zarnia, with 3 Ironclads and 2 Galleons from Zojoji and 4 Cavalry from Immo, delete all other military builds.

Denied Mr. Secretary (unless you have WOTP to back it up). Only two Ironclads (along with defensive units) will be built here. Expect no more ships for the time being.

Our only 'threat' wants peace.

Queues are changed. First in list is first to build.

Fanatikku: 4 Infantry (if not currently available: Wealth until available), Wealth
Furuyama: Factory, Library
Immo: Hospital, 2 Infantry (if not currently available: Wealth until available), Wealth
Zojoji: 2 Ironclad, 2 Infantry (if not currently available: Wealth until available), Wealth

8 Infantry
2 Ironclad
1 Factory
1 Library

Please delay riflemen until we get Infantry in 5 turns. This is quite critical.

Honorable Governor Zarn

Zarnia has more barracks and production capacity than any province. I therefore request for 10 Infantry to fulfill the military plan. You are right Zarn, we need to rely on infantry and artillery for a long part of Term V.

Yours Sincerely
Chief of Staff

Honorable Governor Zarn

Russia has surprise attacked us, and has betrayed our nation grievously.
I therefore request to cash rush factopry at Furuyama for 180 gold, and immediately cash Rush a galleon next turn. I hope for cooperation in this crisis, and Japanatica trusts you Zarn.

Yours sincerely
Chief of Staff

I'm not going to rush a 4 turn factory, or a 5 or less turn galleon.

I officially resign as Governor of Zarnia. I have sent a message to the president giving suggestion of what to build for the next chat.

Sorry to see you go, Governor Zarn. Hope you enjoy the Holidays.

Conrino said:
This is all quite confusing

I'm not sure if you're talking about this Zarnia thread or the game and its sub-forums in general, Conrino. If it's the game, you may want to read this help thread posted in the main page/forum. If it's this Zarnia thread, don't worry. Trying to decipher Zarn and Provo should only be done by professionals and not tried at home. :)

I believe that I have been appointed the interim Governor of Zarnia. This appointment will last till the end of the year. :) I will post the build queues listed below unless there is an uprising of the citizens of our great Province.

BUILD QUEUES
Fanatikku ~ Wealth
Zojoji ~ The Iron Works Wonder, Wealth
Furuyama ~ Library (c), Bank, Wealth
Immo ~ Wealth

No Micro-Management needed.

Wealth? We are at war! ;)

Ok, seriously, I am happy with wealth and ordered for Itakaji, but with the allowance for the DP to change it if needed in the execution of the war effort.

Thank you Mr. President. I won't let you down.

Governor MOTH, I'm glad you agree. I believe we have around 150 units now and are considering pulling out (I hate when that happens ;) ). I will attach a note that will permit the DP to build units IF NEEDED.

Top Bottom